Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain to qualify - NAILED on

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
This was one head to head I believed had only one outcome once I saw Pedro starting ahead of Fernando.

Granted it took 50 minutes before they got a strong grip on the match but atleast that's put me in big profit for the tournament:clap2:

I promise to be more reliable in the future like today and help all us Brighton fans to get RICH:amex:

Well done on your win, HseagullsH. Spain were the better side by miles and deserved it. I don't even think Thomas Muller would've made a great deal of difference tonight.

Enjoy your winnings.:thumbsup:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
For someone who, as we are led to believe, usually stakes £20 and tells us he has gone LARGE, £150 is MASSIVE.
For such an astute gambler to risk £150, on a match that was impossible to predict the result, to win £125 was utterly stupid.

I think you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I tipped Paraguay to win on penalties the other day at 12/1. I guess that makes me exactly 10 times the better tipster than HseagullsH :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Granted it took 50 minutes before they got a strong grip on the match but atleast that's put me in big profit for the tournament:clap2:

What was your position on the WC before your lucky effort tonight?

Were you down?

If so, all you've done is display what a mug punter you are. Sooner or later these tactics will backfire massively. I speak from experience.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Seriously though, if you really are chasing losses with huge bets I might suggest giving GA a visit.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here