Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southwick Soldiers Here

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
play_area.jpg

:lolol:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Well f*** me, do any of you old people have a f***ing life to get on with? All you do is spend hours on these forums chatting shit about us! I mean sort it out yer....If any of you were to come down the square I guarentee you would take a change of underwear with you! You get all mouthy on here talkin about us and what you would do to us.....But if your gonna do something why not get on with it intsead of having your little convos through the net??!! Seriously though - Sort it out. AND BEFORE U ASK YES I AM A SOUTHWICK SOLDIER BUT AS ALL OF US ARE GETTING TOO OLD TO BE MESSING ABOUT U WONT BE SEEING MUCH OF US UNLESS ITS A FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN U TAST OUR SOLES.

But the question we have to ask here Mr Chav, king of the ASBO's would you be so brave on your tod?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
He is probably a gobby, spotty little shite, he will either grow up, spend most of his adult life in prison or meet an untimely death.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
He is probably a gobby, spotty little shite, he will either grow up, spend most of his adult life in prison or meet an untimely death.

Or hurt some harmless person who is not interested in any trouble. These little shits carry knifes. They would not be brave enough to join the real army. There’s a few military guys on here may be they could get them a enrolment form, they could then come back and share there experience with the rest of there fellow soldiers?

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
Oh no, I need to pop down the square in a minute, do you think I'll be safe?

Do you think it'll be best to leave it until it's dark, that way the 'Soldiers' will all be tucked up in bed?

I don't want to die all because the wife wants a bar of chocolate - although she insists it's a risk she's prepared to take? ???

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
southwicksoldier said:
Well f*** me, do any of you old people have a f***ing life to get on with? All you do is spend hours on these forums chatting shit about us! I mean sort it out yer....If any of you were to come down the square I guarentee you would take a change of underwear with you! You get all mouthy on here talkin about us and what you would do to us.....But if your gonna do something why not get on with it intsead of having your little convos through the net??!! Seriously though - Sort it out. AND BEFORE U ASK YES I AM A SOUTHWICK SOLDIER BUT AS ALL OF US ARE GETTING TOO OLD TO BE MESSING ABOUT U WONT BE SEEING MUCH OF US UNLESS ITS A FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN U TAST OUR SOLES.

Sounds About As Intimidating As A Trip To The Madjeski.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
southwicksoldier said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
Just got back from the square in one piece! It's very windy out there tonight so their mums have probably called them in from playing on the swings early?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Gully said:

Ill have to hope its the last one, allthough if this little "solider" died now would it be untimely or deserved?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
DAMANCLAY said:
Ill have to hope its the last one, allthough if this little "solider" died now would it be untimely or deserved?

I'll pick Option 2.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They in fact congregate near the swings at Southwick Green and walk around looking hard.

Put them in a war zone like Baghdad and they would shit themselves. Brave and hard people don't need to post it on a website their actions tell the story.

I think most of these losers will be working as jobbies in the building trade ripping off old ladies within 5 years.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
They in fact congregate near the swings at Southwick Green and walk around looking hard.

Put them in a war zone like Baghdad and they would shit themselves. Brave and hard people don't need to post it on a website their actions tell the story.

I think most of these losers will be working as jobbies in the building trade ripping off old ladies within 5 years.

I doubt they could even build. will end up on the dole, drinking lambrini will have a 15 year old kid when their 30.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
These chavs all look as though they could do with a good meal, about 5 2 streeks of piss who would fall over in a force 4.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
*hopes it's a real post hopes it's a real post*:)

*thinks about it, realises it won't be*:(

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The original poster seems to have crawled back under the rock he briefly left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here