Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southwick Soldiers Here

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Dies Irae said:

That's of course after you have had to fight your way through the Southwick Soldiers......of course after 9 its much better as they have all been called home to bed with their mums.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I may be sounding thick but What is a Southwick Soldier ???
or is it just 1066 trying to sound hard ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BarrelofFun said:
You might regret that statement as I am sure your post count might increase when the ASBO kicks in. :jester:
Don't hold your breath for his 2nd post. I expect that first one probably took him the best part of two days.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I might pop down the cricks tomorrow night and watch any more 'Events' unfold from the safety of the bar!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Easy 10 said:
Don't hold your breath for his 2nd post. I expect that first one probably took him the best part of two days.

....and breath. Too late!! :thud:

I am still bemused as to what 'Tast our soles' is. Is this just indigeneous to Southwick. It sounds an awful lot like taste arseholes....I wonder if Wikipaedia will tell me.....???

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
BarrelofFun said:

I am still bemused as to what 'Tast our soles' is. Is this just indigeneous to Southwick. It sounds an awful lot like taste arseholes....I wonder if Wikipaedia will tell me.....???

Maybe the Southwick Soldiers have a foot fetish and love it when they have their feet licked?

:dunce:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
surrey jim said:
I may be sounding thick but What is a Southwick Soldier ???
or is it just 1066 trying to sound hard ???

That is pretty much it apart from it not actually being 1066. Bunch of litle kids that think they are hard because they go around in groups of 20-50 threatning people when they are on their own.:censored:

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Edward Scissorhands said:
6/10

Spelling needs to be worse, and needs use of text langauge.

Spot on: if it ain't got m8 in it (or should that be "innit"?) it ain't the genuine article. Nice try, though. Very enjoyable.

D

Deleted User X18H

southwicksoldier said:
Well f*** me, do any of you old people have a f***ing life to get on with? All you do is spend hours on these forums chatting shit about us! I mean sort it out yer....If any of you were to come down the square I guarentee you would take a change of underwear with you! You get all mouthy on here talkin about us and what you would do to us.....But if your gonna do something why not get on with it intsead of having your little convos through the net??!! Seriously though - Sort it out. AND BEFORE U ASK YES I AM A SOUTHWICK SOLDIER BUT AS ALL OF US ARE GETTING TOO OLD TO BE MESSING ABOUT U WONT BE SEEING MUCH OF US UNLESS ITS A FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN U TAST OUR SOLES.
Ahhh Bless isn't he sweet and so grown up.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
play_area.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
BarrelofFun said:

'Taste our soles' for some reason I keep imagine it being said in a Alan Partridge stylee:lolol:
'Taste my soles you mother'

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
BarrelofFun said:

I am guessing it means giving you a shoeing my little green friend;)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't say "shoo" too loudly, you will have them all in tears.

Do you reckon he is for real, or whether he will post again?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I wanted to join the SS.

Until I found out that you can only find them hanging about when the knitting circle isn't meeting.

southwicksoldier said:
Well f*** me, do any of you old people have a f***ing life to get on with? All you do is spend hours on these forums chatting shit about us! I mean sort it out yer....If any of you were to come down the square I guarentee you would take a change of underwear with you! You get all mouthy on here talkin about us and what you would do to us.....But if your gonna do something why not get on with it intsead of having your little convos through the net??!! Seriously though - Sort it out. AND BEFORE U ASK YES I AM A SOUTHWICK SOLDIER BUT AS ALL OF US ARE GETTING TOO OLD TO BE MESSING ABOUT U WONT BE SEEING MUCH OF US UNLESS ITS A FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN U TAST OUR SOLES.
I think I've just shit myself:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here