Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern Railways Major Delays On The Brighton Line 17th September

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Yeah I got that one as well (usually get the 06:30). Plus at East Croydon the train was delayed further as in the crush someone was taken ill. Surprised it wasn't more because as you say it was rammed when it left Brighton. (Although it didn't stop at Preston Park!)

We've been lucky at the Amex that there haven't been any major train problems. It's so annoying that a small incident can paralyse an entire transport system.

my apologies I meant the next station tbh I couldnt see out of the window as to where we were

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Half hour delay for me, which wouldn't have been too bad, but when I went to get a seat I noticed the "passenger" occupying the window seat was using a Palace wallet to hold his train ticket.

You wouldn't believe how fast I moved to grab the only other empty seat in the carriage. Beats me why they can't bring back third class tickets for these lowlifes.

rather amusingly, when they brought in third class there wasn't a second class

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I as badly delayed 3weeks back i think it was, was made to get on a coach with no toilets, then got on a train which met us part way through journey after coach broke down at rye, to find both toilets on the train where out of order, people where forcing the doors open on the train toilet to relief themselves, i had my 5month old with me and didnt have a chance to change him till Lewes after numerous arguments with the inspector about holding the train at a station to allow people to go to toilet, i contacted southern then had a phonebcall from customer service manager who gave me and my partner £50 compo.

Southern are awful

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
When compared to other train operators in the UK, Southern are f***ing shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here