Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend Predictions

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
A good set piece could win it for us.About time Murray scored.

Why is it? Even if he doesn't score goals, he contributes. He may not have played that well against Barnet but he did at Crewe and set-up the winner for Forster!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
No goals in two games and sent off? Not a great start is it?Needs to sort it quickly as alot of fans are not that impress with him anyway.

Yeah but they are the same one braincell fans who think Revell was some sort of footballing genius because he spent 90 minutes knackering himself out.

He can provide, as shown against Barnet for the brilliant Forster goal.
Give him chances, preferably in the air, and he'll score.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why is it? Even if he doesn't score goals, he contributes. He may not have played that well against Barnet but he did at Crewe and set-up the winner for Forster!

300k for a player that spends most of his time offside? No pace either? Could have got a much better player with that sort of money.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
300k for a player that spends most of his time offside? No pace either? Could have got a much better player with that sort of money.

Like who? Which strikers have you seen move for 300k to an althletics track?

Of the Crewe and Barnet games, it was FORSTER who spent more time offside - but muppets like yourself are too busy HOPING it's Murray so you can slate him.

Does Ruud Van Nistelrooy have pace?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Like who? Which strikers have you seen move for 300k to an althletics track?

Of the Crewe and Barnet games, it was FORSTER who spent more time offside - but muppets like yourself are too busy HOPING it's Murray so you can slate him.

Does Ruud Van Nistelrooy have pace?

Muppet :lolol: with Loft as an avatar? A pillock who takes a rucksack to Withdean with his pack lunch in it? Do me a favor f*** off you pillock.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The guy has talent in abundance, Forster has scored 3 goals this season, one a dodgy penalty he took himself and the other 2 set up by a 300k player that spends most of his time offside with no pace either

Sorry mate,i don't rate him.Especially 300k as well.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Muppet :lolol: with Loft as an avatar? A pillock who takes a rucksack to Withdean with his pack lunch in it? Do me a favor f*** off you pillock.

:bla:

I think you'll find that's a no come-back

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

rucksak? packed lunch? pillock? Either you're thinking of something else, or your argument that Murray isn't very good....isn't very good....

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I still cant decide whether to bring a change of clothes to work or just turn up to the game in work shirt and trousers. Decisions, Decisions

More importantly how many cans of Bow can I drink on the train on the way, and will Boris JOhnson s new rules forbid me for partaking in such pleasures?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
rucksak? packed lunch? pillock? Either you're thinking of something else, or your argument that Murray isn't very good....isn't very good....

So you wasn't in the Tap on saturday then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here