Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend Predictions

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I still cant decide whether to bring a change of clothes to work or just turn up to the game in work shirt and trousers. Decisions, Decisions

More importantly how many cans of Bow can I drink on the train on the way, and will Boris JOhnson s new rules forbid me for partaking in such pleasures?

Go in work clothes saves more time for drinking.

8 cans easily on that journey.

Is that the no drinking on the tube rule? If so i will go with 6 cans.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So you wasn't in the Tap on saturday then?

Oh, I was briefly, yeah, with a rain jacket in a drawstring bag. :thumbsup:

What's your point? Or are you frantically searching soccerbase and failing miserably to find a striker who cost 300k and is better than Murray?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oh, I was briefly, yeah, with a rain jacket in a drawstring bag. :thumbsup:

What's your point? Or are you frantically searching soccerbase and failing miserably to find a striker who cost 300k and is better than Murray?

I know you were in there.You carry the same bag every week with you :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is not just about spending a sum of money on a player i.e. We did not have £300k to spend. It is about spending an accepted amount on the player that is most suitable to the team and that is willing to sign for you.

To say Murray is a waste of money is ridiculous in my humble opinion.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
murray is far from a waste of money.
he is exactly what we need in the team in order for it to gel properly.
i dont know exactly how many goals hes scored since hes been here, but im guessing if you counted the goals hes scored and the assists hes had too, you'd see that he has had a pretty big impact since hes been here.

plus forster and murray, there really cant be many better forward pairings in this league.

Southend arent much. But it will be a tough game. Our defence should keep out the likes of Revell and Barnard. I can see us scraping a win or a draw though. Murray to open his account.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They'll always hit you and hurt you
Defend and attack...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Spot the girl.

Every guy from ages 40-18 should know ALL the words.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's just good sensible advice that everyone from Micky Adams to Fabio Capello should be heeding right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here