Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend and Luton Away

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I might have to go to Luton to exorcise the demons of my last visit there a few Christmas back.

McGammon and Turienzo up front. It did happen.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Going to go to Southend, though I was hoping it would be Pay on the Gate to be honest. Have my Gold Card at the ready if needs be though, although does mean a trek from Haywards Heath to the bloody Club Shop!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Going to go to Southend, though I was hoping it would be Pay on the Gate to be honest. Have my Gold Card at the ready if needs be though, although does mean a trek from Haywards Heath to the bloody Club Shop!

It IS pay on the day.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
£23 quid - STILL cheaper then one afternoon at the WITHERS :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
anyone know roughly how much time to drive from Worthing/Brighton to Southsea for an evening game? 2 hours? 3 hours?

anyone know roughly how much time to drive from Worthing/Brighton to Southsea for an evening game? 2 hours? 3 hours?

Mapquest reckons about 1hr 35mins from Hove to Southend (81miles) but you should allow for the M25/Dartford Tunnel/Rush Hour factors - unless you really are intending to watch Portsmouth?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am definitely going to Luton. I work with a Luton fan. 5 of us, mostly Brighton, have bought a box for the day. £65 each including a meal.

There were 2 boxes available. One near the Brighton end, one near the Luton end. Unfortunately, the Luton fan amongst us paid for the box. Guess which end we are near?!?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Mapquest reckons about 1hr 35mins from Hove to Southend (81miles) but you should allow for the M25/Dartford Tunnel/Rush Hour factors - unless you really are intending to watch Portsmouth?

Oops! Southend lol! We'll leave about 4.30 i reckon! 2h30m ish should be fine!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
SAAAAAAAAAAAARRRFENNND ticket SORTED :)

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Have sent off for my Luton ticket and hoping to receive it this coming week.

Never been to Kenilworth Road before but am a bit concerned by some of the horror stories on here.... is it really that bad?!?!?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Have sent off for my Luton ticket and hoping to receive it this coming week.

Never been to Kenilworth Road before but am a bit concerned by some of the horror stories on here.... is it really that bad?!?!?

yeah, i haven't been either, need to tick it off the list, can't be worse that cardiff or the swans at the vetch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here