seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shouldn't this be Southampton's top public schoolboy ? :lol:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He was probably reading the words off his computer.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
You have to feel for Southampton fans being the second biggest club in Hampshire.

Always wonder how people categorize 'big'. Maybe its :-

- size of ground. That would be Saints.
- crowd size. Erm Saints.
- league position in past 10 years. Probably Pompey.
- League position in past 20 years. Saints again.
- League position in past 50 years. Yep Saints again.
- current financial clout and hence brighter future. I mean I could go on.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Major trophies won (doesn't include the Johnstone's Paint Trophy)?

Current league position?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Or you could just use current league position which usually denotes how good you've been in the last year, so your about as good as us and Yeovil :thumbsup:

Sep 1, 2010

Well, lets get the wording correct here, OKay, You maybe the Biggest, in Hampshire, but you are NOT a big club are you. You must be ever so embarrassed about that Photographer situation. How very sad, Even sadder you sacked Pardew with the record he has, even though he is a total snake in the grass, but not as big as one as that plonker Cortese. To Sack Pardew then Consider Paul Hart, christ, what a winner. Are you banned off your own forum? you spend alot of time here i notice

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Aldershot aren't so far behind either...

Sep 1, 2010
In fact, thinking about it, Trophies make clubs BIG ultimately......and you have won what in recent yrs, so i would say Pompey bigger, that and they are a division above you of course.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Well, lets get the wording correct here, OKay, You maybe the Biggest, in Hampshire, but you are NOT a big club are you. You must be ever so embarrassed about that Photographer situation. How very sad, Even sadder you sacked Pardew with the record he has, even though he is a total snake in the grass, but not as big as one as that plonker Cortese. To Sack Pardew then Consider Paul Hart, christ, what a winner. Are you banned off your own forum? you spend alot of time here i notice

Biggest in Hampshire yes. Big club no. I would say medium sized - probably same bracket as Derby, Leicester, Coventry, Charlton etc. Coz youve had great owners in the past havent you ! Pardew was sacked for non footballing matters. Perhaps make judgements on our new manager once we know who he is.

Me spending time on here?? Erm 90% of the threads seem to be non BHA, I live in Brighton and many of the threads are about local issues and lastly, there seem to be many SFC threads created. Obviously I'm gonna contribute.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
i dont think your in the same bracket as derby, leic, cov and charlton. Maybe Charlton cos they are in the same league, but the rest are bigger because they are in a higher league. Its quite simple really....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here