Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He cannot be worse than Gross today can he?

And I just think it's been fairly obvious during his time here that he is a very technically gifted player, and someone who is likely to 'look better' with better players. I can imagine he and Lallana having real composure together, but we've just kind've binned him. I know he can be frustrating, but surely he deserves a bit more of a chance?!
Would he do worse than Biss has even?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And I just think it's been fairly obvious during his time here that he is a very technically gifted player, and someone who is likely to 'look better' with better players. I can imagine he and Lallana having real composure together, but we've just kind've binned him. I know he can be frustrating, but surely he deserves a bit more of a chance?!
Would he do worse than Biss has even?

Yes, Biss has much more bite in midfield

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I know I'll be criticised but I'd take the point now.

With Newcastle to come (which is a real must win game), 4 points would be decent from these 2 matches.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I just caught the last 10 minutes of the foirst half, missed the goals, Gross looked ok . . . . . In the thick of it and a very competitive part of the pitch. Biss and Trossard seemed to be missing in action.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Cant blame Dunk for their goal. He strained every sinew to get a head on the ball and was unlucky it fel straight on the Stsins' foot. If we take Gross off we'll have no-one to create unless we bring on Mac All. Majpay looks lost. Trossard not much better. Need to get a grip in midfield and hope for a miracle up front.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Swiss Andi coming on as wingback.
Fair play Potter, great to see a positive change.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Burn off for Zeqiri, positive sub and early on too

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
BBC Shambles. Would they miss the Kick off of City v Liverpool?

D

Deleted member 2719

It’s too late to get rid of him now we missed the point of no return about two months ago. Now we just have to watch his managerial ineptitude unfold to its probably grim conclusion.
You clearly don't see what Potter is doing.

Do you approve with his decisive substitutions?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here