Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton promoted then.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
They deserve it. Congratulations. I don't have as much as much dislike for Nigel anymore. I know he says a lot of daft stuff, but he ain't the only manager who might do better keeping it shut or choosing other words. He's pretty harmless.

You won't be missed, horrible club with thoroughly unpleasant supporters.

Can't agree with that as I'm related to a few. However, watching the game and seeing a close up of a dad (I presume) holding his young lad up and chanting 'wanker, wanker' didn't show him in the best light.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I am just pleased the injustice of them having to play outside the top flight is over and they have taken their rightful place back in the premier league.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
You won't be missed, horrible club with thoroughly unpleasant supporters.

Good luck in your 'Littlest Hobo' style search for a rival.

winston_churchill_two_finger.jpg

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
West Ham had the biggest budget in the league but Reading won the league. West Ham got what they deserved by appointing a hoofing manager. The more these old hoofers fail, the better it is for the English game. I find both Saints and Reading a dull irrelevance to the Albion, and so have no issue with them going up. If West Ham stay down then will they try and hoof their way out the division next year as well? Hope so as we will be stronger and a team that passes the ball to each other with a goal scorer will always beat a bunch of old school hoofers.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't agree with that as I'm related to a few. However, watching the game and seeing a close up of a dad (I presume) holding his young lad up and chanting 'wanker, wanker' didn't show him in the best light.
It was of course a generalisation, there must be small pockets of decency amongst them (law of averages), I haven't encountered one yet though.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're a Stoke/West Brom not a Burnley/Blackpool and you know it. Anyone fancy a wager on that??
Your whole season rests on whether Lambert can cut it in the Premier and you know it. Dagenham and Lambert FC.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
They really deserved it actually. Hate to say it as can't stand Adkins but they have been very consistent and were in the top two all season.

Well done to them.

If you call a good 4 months followed by a 2 month slump and probably the biggest gap between home and away form consistant then I would like to know what you would call inconsistent.

:wozza:

Yep 2nd again despite being a better team than the first placed team with a better goal difference. I guess we'll have to accept the conselation prize being.... THE PREM.

Now those of you wanting to a spark up a rivalry kindly f*** OFF. Were in the prem to stay so I can start supporting Albion again as my second team. Its been good the last 3 seasons in the same league. Good luck next season in the NPC.

Bad luck to the cVnts who thought and hoped we'd end in the play offs but kindly f*** off.

Still no title - you'd have to be nearing sixty to remember the last one.:lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well done Saints , consistency got them promoted. Can we have Fat Ricky please ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here