Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton promoted then.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Fair enough, they've done well and deserved it, now people can forget about our silly made up rivalry.

PS, what ever Southampton fan has let off a flair or something on the pitch invasion is pretty idiotic :lolol:

Fair play to Saints though.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
They really deserved it actually. Hate to say it as can't stand Adkins but they have been very consistent and were in the top two all season.

Well done to them.

D

Deleted member 18477

Fair enough, they've done well and deserved it, now people can forget about our silly made up rivalry.

PS, what ever Southampton fan has let off a flair or something on the pitch invasion is pretty idiotic :lolol:

Fair play to Saints though.

The idiot will be identified and banned! What a muppet. No prem games for him!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah well done, bridesmaids 2 years running :lol:

In fairness they have done well, I'll be interested to see how they cope next season.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Yup, well done to SCC. Been there all season and obviously deserve to go up. Still dislike them, but respect where it's due.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Their brand of football is not pretty but it is effective and they've done well to carry on the momentum from last year all through this season so congratulations to them.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Well done to them. At least we do not have to play them next season and we can forget all about them. And I can always share in their joy at seeing their local rivals disappearing in the opposite direction!

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Congratulations to them. No doubt that they deserve it, they've done it all season and to outgun West Ham is an achievement.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
They've played much better stuff than us this season and more of their players made the step up from league 1. It is a great achievement.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Great achievment - by the club and, to be fair, by Adkins. We may not have taken to him after last season's comments but he's not really done much wrong this season and 4 promotions in 6 seasons as a manager is impressive by anyone's standards.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Their most effective weapon has been the diagonal ball to Lambert at the far post - the diagonal ball is something we don't do very often!!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Yeah, we'll done to SCC2nd.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
The idiot will be identified and banned! What a muppet. No prem games for him!

Im not sure the powers that be at SMS give a rats arse right now and I am sure the offender will be at SMS next season to witness the likes of ManUre, Arsenal, Liverpool etc.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
:wozza:
Yeah, we'll done to SCC2nd.

Yep 2nd again despite being a better team than the first placed team with a better goal difference. I guess we'll have to accept the conselation prize being.... THE PREM.

Now those of you wanting to a spark up a rivalry kindly f*** OFF. Were in the prem to stay so I can start supporting Albion again as my second team. Its been good the last 3 seasons in the same league. Good luck next season in the NPC.

Bad luck to the cVnts who thought and hoped we'd end in the play offs but kindly f*** off.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill

Yep 2nd again despite being a better team than the first placed team with a better goal difference. I guess we'll have to accept the conselation prize being.... THE PREM.

Now those of you wanting to a spark up a rivalry kindly f*** OFF. Were in the prem to stay so I can start supporting Albion again as my second team. Its been good the last 3 seasons in the same league. Good luck next season in the NPC.

Bad luck to the cVnts who thought and hoped we'd end in the play offs but kindly f*** off.

Will you be deleting your account now you tedious attention seeking cock ?.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

You won't be missed, horrible club with thoroughly unpleasant supporters.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well done, Southampton, on being a club to have achieved back to back promotions. Welcome to the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here