Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Stand V Stoke City

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Why do you have to come on hear and be constantly negative, I am sure you are a loyal supporter and I know you are entitled to your opinion and that but just cheer the f*** up Uncle! We all know it aint great at the moment but we will be back stronger and soon!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Someone must have shat in his bed recently, possibly the man himself. That one emotion has been stuck in "grouch" mode for weeks.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have been somewhat down hearted for a while now I must admit, the Black Dog has come back with a vengeance. Anyone suggest something to cheer me up please.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Why do you have to come on hear and be constantly negative, I am sure you are a loyal supporter and I know you are entitled to your opinion and that but just cheer the f*** up Uncle! We all know it aint great at the moment but we will be back stronger and soon!

Gareth is either very up or very down there is no middle ground. A month ago he was giving it large how he expected everyone to eat humble pie when we were definitely staying up. He has since moved into the " we'll struggle in League 1" camp :rolleyes:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
I have been somewhat down hearted for a while now I must admit, the Black Dog has come back with a vengeance. Anyone suggest something to cheer me up please.
Bet on one of Trigger's racing tips.

Oh, and cut down your f***ing signature. Yours and Kev the Ape's signatures must account for half the bandwidth Bozza has to cough up for.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I gave it large and wagered £ 110 and the team let me down with 5 straight defeats from when the bet was laid. :shootself

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gas oven, turn on gas, do not lite, stick head in oven. Everyone then happy...

Thanks

Not sure I can make the actual gassing but I'll certainly be free for the after show party.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here