Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Coast League

Dunno about that but I find it very funny that in two years your closest rivals in terms of league position and geographical position will be Crawley. What a local League 1 derby that will be. Not that I'll give a shit because we'll be in the Championship by then looking up rather than down at you bunch of cnuts

Why, are Crawley getting promoted?

How would you be doing in yours?

Millwall, QPR. Oh nice. Familiar position for you.

First time for 20 years to be honest. You can't win them all! Of course I could always become a Chelsea or Man U fan...
But it's only early days. I don't think Millwall are great but, realistically, as much as I hate them, QPR will probably finish above us, they have loads of money, but still hardly any fans.

No, to be honest I wouldn't. The sight of the palace kit makes me wanna puke, I'd prefer it if we never had to play you again. That said I never wanted you to go out of business.

I've missed the derbys. Never want anyone to go out of business, almost felt sorry for you lot for a while with your ground and money troubles. But the rivalry is back with a vengeance now you are doing well. Some Palace even started to hate Charlton more than you lot.
Even Scottish crap like Dundee didn't deserve 25 points docked. Talk about kicking someone when they're down.As for crappy kits, over the years yours have been enough to make anyone puke. Would have to turn the brightness down on the TV. Why don't you play in pink like that French rugby team? Surely that's your colour.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Dunno about that but I find it very funny that in two years your closest rivals in terms of league position and geographical position will be Crawley. What a local League 1 derby that will be. Not that I'll give a shit because we'll be in the Championship by then looking up rather than down at you bunch of cnuts

That's if Palace are lucky, they could have back to back relegations and Crawley back to back promotions!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is tin-pot thinking.

More tin-pot stuff.

Updated ...

Code:
                  P    W    D    L    F    A    GD    Pts

Brighton & H A    4    2    2    0    6    1     5     8
Bournemouth       3    1    1    1    4    3     1     4
Southampton       3    1    1    1    2    1     1     4
Plymouth A        2    1    0    1    1    2    -1     3
Exeter City       2    0    0    2    0    6    -6     0

Next game: Plymouth Argyle v Exeter City, Saturday 11 December

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So, South Coast Club are the 4th best team on the South Coast (you have to include Pompey, they are above them), if Exeter win their next game and Southampton fail to win, they'll be 5th best on the South Coast. Exeter next play Tranmere at home, SCC play Hartlepool away. Saturday 4th December could be a 'bollock laughing off' great day.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
More tin-pot stuff.

Updated ...

Code:
                  P    W    D    L    F    A    GD    Pts

Brighton & H A    4    2    2    0    6    1     5     8
Bournemouth       3    1    1    1    4    3     1     4
Southampton       3    1    1    1    2    1     1     4
Plymouth A        2    1    0    1    1    2    -1     3
Exeter City       2    0    0    2    0    6    -6     0

Next game: Plymouth Argyle v Exeter City, Saturday 11 December

Potential Relagation battle that one, can anyone get promoted ?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
So, South Coast Club are the 4th best team on the South Coast (you have to include Pompey, they are above them), if Exeter win their next game and Southampton fail to win, they'll be 5th best on the South Coast. Exeter next play Tranmere at home, SCC play Hartlepool away. Saturday 4th December could be a 'bollock laughing off' great day.

I don't recall either Tranmere or Hartlepool being on the south coast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here