Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Africa v England, 3rd Test, Cape Town

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bell has 36, but we need a big score from him. And Prior must surely be feeling the pressure from the competent batsmen further down the order. Swann and Broad must both feel they could bat higher up the order...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This really puts Kallis's ton in to perspective, that could have been the decisive innings in the match.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Early days, England still have the rest of the day with the old ball and tiring bowlers. The Boks themselves were 127-5 <sits back, awaits flurry of wickets>.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Aggers f***ed that one up.... he just said "what fine form he looks in.."

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
not looking too good - I was banking on a decnet first innings lead here

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
COuld do with getting a good few off the next 6 overs - the new ball will be difficult

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Useful innings from Broad. We shouldn't be in this sorry state. Too many wickets THROWN away. :nono:
Most of our batsmen have got in, and failed to make the big score and that's what is going to cost us a tidy first innings lead.

My guess is that we'll end up ten runs either side of their score as our tail does seem to wag a bit these days. Thankfully. :nono:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I wonder if KP is worried about his place in the team?

was thinking the impossible thought myself. he is pure top class when firing, but to be honest, we need someone who can stay out there at number 4, not knocking him for one minute, but we do need mre consistency from him in terms of time at crease. no in danger yet but needs to do something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here