Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Africa v England, 3rd Test, Cape Town

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Desperate times for SA, SIX men around the bat and that does'nt include the WK!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't all be getting COCKY yet. 18 overs left yet. Plenty of time for the inevitable collapse.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Can't believe they* even mentioned SA calling the game off. Why the heck would they even consider it.

(*Sky Sports)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
One of my finest innings was scoring all 21 runs needed to win the game with only one wicket remaining (going in at no. 11). They had 7 fielders round the bat to snare my wicket, but to no avail.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In previous years and tests I'd have agreed. Now though we have strength in depth in batting and whatever Mr.Kray thinks the SA attack is average at best. Mind you, they may well be famous last words.
Steyn is officially the best bowler in the world, Harris is 8th best and I'll bet Morkel is higher ranked than most of our 4 strike bowlers.

And SA are the #2 test team, so I'd say HKFC was right.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Steyn is officially the best bowler in the world, Harris is 8th best and I'll bet Morkel is higher ranked than most of our 4 strike bowlers.

And SA are the #2 test team, so I'd say HKFC was right.

All that shows is how relatively poor test cricket is right now in terms of bowlers. If they were a really top attack in test terms then there's no way this game would still be going and they'd have wrapped up the first test also.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
There's more chance of Sussex getting relegated to Div 2 than England losing this test match

:US:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
We'll lose.

Especially with that bottler Bell, he can't handle pressure...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here