Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SOUL! A Play-Off Party...

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Spent ages trying to find you----------this involved interrogating lots of middle aged skinheads Mr 'T' :eek:

I gave up :(
Sorry chaps I went into the north but Mrs soprano & soprano jnr were moaning how cold they were after just coming to game in summer gear then we queued for some drinks for a while didn't get served then the DJ wasn't getting going, so i was like oh FFS come on then let's go home then punish::annoyed:

Was gonna ask the whole of NSC around to Soprano Towers for the Palace away game on my 60 incher but got a ticket last night so will be going to Smellhurst Now instead

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorry chaps I went into the north but Mrs soprano & soprano jnr were moaning how cold they were after just coming to game in summer gear then we queued for some drinks for a while didn't get served then the DJ wasn't getting going, so i was like oh FFS come on then let's go home then punish::annoyed:

Was gonna ask the whole of NSC around to Soprano Towers for the Palace away game on my 60 incher but got a ticket last night so will be going to Smellhurst Now instead

Typical....and he offered to buy me a drink simmo.....sigh

Is Mrs S going with you?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Typical....and he offered to buy me a drink simmo.....sigh

Is Mrs S going with you?

No Lame-o I'm going to Palace as Billy no mates on the coach bit annoying really my dad & son both have enough loyalty points but can't make the game so now mrs Soprano can't get a ticket on their cards because her name won't correspond with the match ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here