Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SOUL! A Play-Off Party...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
DJs Dante and Large Al spin the vinyl for a celebratory dose of soul, funk, disco, ska, reggae, Latino and mod tunes.

North Stand Concourse straight after the Wolves match on Saturday.

A fine way to round off the regular season - beer, soul, football, ska, sunshine, funk, play-offs, beer, disco...

e24kJiK.jpg

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Is any provision being made to enable people to get a beer more quickly post-match in the North?

I'm thinking situating more mobile bars in the vicinity or something.

I'll not be hanging about too long if it's taking half an hour to get served.

Same here, will need beer and plenty of it

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm hoping for a dance with [MENTION=26954]big hilda[/MENTION]

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I will be there,really looking forward to tomorrow with no pressure because the week after we are really going to suffer with the tension.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I thought it wasn't happening. My son and I met with Attila and wondered around the concourse looking for the disco but there was no sign of anything; stayed for a couple of drinks and moseyed on home, pity I missed it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pretty damn fantastic IMHO, brought a smile to everybody's face. Standing at the far end of the North, my thoughts were I always wondered what happened to the Withdean sound system, but the nearer you got to the turntables the sweeter the spot got. Have to report that it was starting to resemble a film about gladiators - and not in a good way - by the time I made my excuses and left, but total respect to Large Al and all his large elves for making the aftermath of last league game with nothing to play for so much FUN dammit! :bowdown:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Good fun - we went for a drink in the West Stand before wandering back for a bit of knees up in the North. Well done to all concerned :thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well, Dan and I had a blast.

Thanks to everyone who stuck around - several hundred, and danced themselves stupid.

Eventually finished around 6.30pm, by which time we hope we've broken the beer consumption record.

Oh, and Hiney got his tits out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Managed till around 16:30 then headed off to the Heath for a curry.

Well organised and good fun which had me thinking about Leeds last week - would that disco have happened at Elland Road and you all know the answer - no

Just shows how diverse and fun we all are really

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Absolutely brilliant, had a great time (apart from Hiney getting his funbags out)... Massive thanks Alan & Dan, hopefully it can be done again one day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here