Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry another Vicente thread

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I have mixed feelings about him coming back (I think he will and I do think he is a different class)

It was when he started playing that things started going wrong... upsetting a settled team or possibly changing tactics to fit him in?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Good point. Perhaps bearing in mind who Vicente is, maybe our players had a bit of a "star" faze about them. Rather than Vicente playing within the team, the team played around Vicente. Sometimes they weren't on the same wavelength, or looking to him to much. Perhaps this unsettled our team play?

That may have died down abit over the past few months. I would deffo play him against Newcastle.

I have mixed feelings about him coming back (I think he will and I do think he is a different class)

It was when he started playing that things started going wrong... upsetting a settled team or possibly changing tactics to fit him in?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Nice to read. It always pains me to see the intellectually dim swinging their broadsides against a man who is more than likely trying his best and simply wants to play the game he loves. He's got the talent to do wonders for us, has Vicente, and it's a delight, in my mind at least, for that potential hero in a bobblehat to be wearing blue and white, so the anuses that badmouth him and dream of his earnings and how much they're deserved i have very little time or respect for. If we get him confident and in good shape then that man should tear oppositions apart and i cannae wait to watch it all happen. At first thought i want the swipers and slaggers to have to embarrassingly eat their own words, but such dimwittish sorts generally fail to learn, so it's best just to wish him the wellest and revel in his ability when on display.

thus

brightonagent

Aug 6, 2011
Hove
I was in the gym too today and I spoke to him in the changing rooms. Yes his English is poor and my Spanish terrible. However he said he is one week away from being fit, he said through pointing that it was his hip and groin that were the problem and he would not be playing against Newcastle. He was friendly and a nice bloke

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here