Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
BUTTERBALL said:
Brilliant support yesteday, particularly enjoyed

"were supposed to be the poofs"
"you're not scary anymore"
"theres ASBOS over there"
"gay pride, it's just like watching gay pride"
"get yer tits out for the lads" to that massive lairy fat bloke on the right hand side of the ground who kept half of our stand entertained by showing us his massive gut! :lolol:

All these and the others (rents boy, we're the backside, etc, etc) mentioned made for wittiest bunch of songs I've ever heard at a game. The Wall were stunned into silence - couldn't/didn't know how to respond.

One that made me laugh before the game was a bloke and his mates marching thru' the bar singining "drinking cups of tea, Mark McGhee, Mark McGhee" - not for malicious reasons, but because this bunch were so on the momey.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Bromley shrimp said:

One that made me laugh before the game was a bloke and his mates marching thru' the bar singining "drinking cups of tea, Mark McGhee, Mark McGhee" - not for malicious reasons, but because this bunch were so on the momey.
:clap2: :clap2: I'll claim that one......:lolol: I startred that as we exited the walkway to the stadium:clap2: :drink:

nodger13

Aug 14, 2006
Maldon Essex
:clap2: :clap2: only my second game.... virgin:blush: :blush: but the game was brilliant, i never had some much fun, i couldn't make out all the chants but the ones i could had me in pissing myself, i hope i get more of it when i next go to a match bright fans your the best and i hope i can be worthy :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Caveman said:
... Most of the crowd either side of the away end were 15 years old. I have never laughed so much as when they tried to break through a bit of tape to run at the away end.

:D

And did their mothers know they were out?

mill0011.jpg

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
nodger13 said:
:clap2: :clap2: only my second game.... virgin:blush: :blush: but the game was brilliant, i never had some much fun, i couldn't make out all the chants but the ones i could had me in pissing myself, i hope i get more of it when i next go to a match bright fans your the best and i hope i can be worthy :bowdown: :bowdown:

Welcome aboard :clap:

Marvellous day yesterday, Albion fans back to their best. Am hoarse now, thought I was gonna have a heart attack yesterday in the final ten minutes, what a buzz!

Fantastic stuff, topped off with a good session on the booze near London Bridge. SEEEEEAAAGULLLS :drink: :drink:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Redhead said:
The fat one at the front is wearing a Lampard England shirt, i thought Millwall hated Chelsea ???

Kiddies don't know who they like or don't, the majority of them probably support Spurs or Liverpool or someone like that.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
saafend_seagull said:
Lost my voice too :lolol:

Got a vid of the milwall chavs running down. i will upload it later.

Thought one of them was going to topple over the railings. :lolol:

There's lots of stuff on the Millwall Rivals site moaning about those kids. They reckon they'd be far calmer if the traditional hoolies hadn't been banned, cos they'd have had a good old cuff round the ear long ago.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
saafend_seagull said:
Lost my voice too :lolol:

Got a vid of the milwall chavs running down. i will upload it later.

Have you done that Vid yet ??? I'd like a good laugh.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The bird bottom right is probably their mother, the lad in the centre right is sniffing inside his jacket to see if he has BO after hearing Albion fans singing "there's asbos there".

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That isn't a fake tan, it is embarassement!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
One line that made me laugh was when we were in the 'cage' waiting for the train. At a quiet moment after about 20 mins of waiting someone shouted to the police:

'Fu**in hurry up, X-Factor starts at 7' !!!! :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here