Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Songs and fans today

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Brilliant atmosphere. A great effort all round. My favorayte chant was " No-one runs fom Millwall, No-one runs from millwall" (to the tune of lets all have a disco).:clap2: :drink:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
John Boy said:

Anyone else on the back row?
Yeah........We're the Backside, we're the backside, we're the backside Brighton boys.....:lolol: :lolol:

PS.........Voice well and truly gone.:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bakesy said:
Yeah........We're the Backside, we're the backside, we're the backside Brighton boys.....:lolol: :lolol:

PS.........Voice well and truly gone.:lolol: :lolol:

You and me both:bowdown:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Just got back. Feel well shanted. What a great day!!

Millwall have what can be described as the biggest youth firm or maybe best described as pink/burberry wearing asbos. Most of the crowd either side of the away end were 15 years old. I have never laughed so much as when they tried to break through a bit of tape to run at the away end.

Cracking atmosphere today, the "Miiiillllllllllllwalllllllll" chant greated by girly "ooooooooo" and hands waving in the air by us was hilarous.

:D

Last edited:

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
fantastic day, my voice hurts but it was well worth it. A great atmostphere, it was good fun pissing off those little Millwall chavs. They didn't know how to respond to those gay chants :D

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
On way out of the ground when the police where controlling fans onto the station there were about ten 15yr old chavs chanting 'Millwalls gonna get ya' to which the Albion fans returned 'Theres acne there, theres acne there...'

Quality!

SuperMario

PLAY IT!
Sep 6, 2006
Seasider78 said:
On way out of the ground when the police where controlling fans onto the station there were about ten 15yr old chavs chanting 'Millwalls gonna get ya' to which the Albion fans returned 'Theres acne there, theres acne there...'

Quality!
:lolol: :lolol: bet that shut 'em up

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Brilliant support yesteday, particularly enjoyed

"were supposed to be the poofs"
"you're not scary anymore"
"theres ASBOS over there"
"gay pride, it's just like watching gay pride"
"get yer tits out for the lads" to that massive lairy fat bloke on the right hand side of the ground who kept half of our stand entertained by showing us his massive gut! :lolol:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
'Twas indeed another marvellous day at the Den. I really hope they stay in the same division as us as this is becoming one of the best away trips.

Now, anyone seen my voice?

Last edited:

steve-c

It's not just the team who were....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shiit.

We(the fans) were too.
Outsung by a load of poo pushers.
Its fking embarrassing!

just found this on millwall message board :lolol:
remind me who was wearing the pink .........." gay pride it's just like watching gay pride.." classic :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Seasider78 said:

Quality!

"Wait till your balls drop, you gotta wait till your balls drop!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here