Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sometimes rumours are correct.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Nigel Reo-Coker

Not a source saying we are signing him or interested or anything, I'm merely suggesting that we should be interested as he's a free agent and, while unlikely he'd want to come here, it can't hurt to ask him. So there.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
1168577807474.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Nigel Reo-Coker

Not a source saying we are signing him or interested or anything, I'm merely suggesting that we should be interested as he's a free agent and, while unlikely he'd want to come here, it can't hurt to ask him. So there.

It looks like Poyet is either going for players who are only known by 1 name - Vicente, Bruno or players with double barrelled surnames - Craig Mackail-Smith, Roque Santa Cruz, Ryan Useless-Harley. Nigel Reo-Coker would fit right in.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
just been up to the stadium and its all very quiet up there on the transfer front asked a few workers in the club shop and a couple of stewards up there i know and all of them said nothing apart from one guy in the shop said all quiet but calm before the storm and had the biggest smile on his face so take that as you will guys. Me i reckon it will be middle of next week before we hear anything else.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
just been up to the stadium and its all very quiet up there on the transfer front asked a few workers in the club shop and a couple of stewards up there i know and all of them said nothing apart from one guy in the shop said all quiet but calm before the storm and had the biggest smile on his face so take that as you will guys. Me i reckon it will be middle of next week before we hear anything else.

So still could be something today based on that one guy?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Did Bellamy end up going to QPR instead of Cardiff like I heard rumoured at work today? If so have they kept D. Cisse as then Zamora MAY be surplus or known to be heading somewhere else please please please please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here