Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:shrug:
Wolf, wolf!

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
For a bit more clarity, I posted yesterday that we will sign RSC today. I got a text yesterday telling me this, so I looked on here and saw that someone else who i dont know had posted the same thing, so I chucked my 2 pence worth in. Whether there is any substance to the rumour or not, I do not know.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For a bit more clarity, I posted yesterday that we will sign RSC today. I got a text yesterday telling me this, so I looked on here and saw that someone else who i dont know had posted the same thing, so I chucked my 2 pence worth in. Whether there is any substance to the rumour or not, I do not know.

Ya see this I like. I do this. Hear something and just pass on the info you heard. Not trying to claim an exclusive, not trying to attention seek, just passing info on to fellow BHA fans - whether it turns out to be true or not doesn't matter.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Wow! RSC would be IMMENSE... getting excited now... I know I shouldn't, but...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
RSC has scored 33 times in 119 games since Blackburn. 9 in 62 since he left Blackburn the first time. Is he really all that?

He would tear up the Championship and would be the FOIL for others to play off of.

If you had said 2 years ago that people on this board would not be jumping for joy at signing a paraguayan international striker with premier league and Champions League experience and who moved for £17MILLION 3 years prior, then I would have said you were MAD

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Please tell me where i said he was going to sign?

You know full well you were instigating this 'remember the name'. Take it it was a poor wind up - Didn't have you down as a wind up merchant!?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
You know full well you were instigating this 'remember the name'. Take it it was a poor wind up - Didn't have you down as a wind up merchant!?

Actually, there was substance in it. Not 1 for spreading bullshit. I was told by someone at the club that there was an approach. Whether he was misinformed or not i don't know. I never said he would sign. It may have been a bit mischievous but there was something in it

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
I just asked about a new signing on twitter to Moose (talksport man) and he says this:

[MENTION=15734]harry[/MENTION]Maddock all I can say about Brighton's signings right now is that I think Brighton fans will be excited

[MENTION=12437]Mark[/MENTION]_nickols [MENTION=15734]harry[/MENTION]Maddock [MENTION=22043]SeagullSongs[/MENTION] I have to respect a confidence & have been told in confidence so sorry guys when I can say I will

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here