Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sometimes rumours are correct.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Actually, there was substance in it. Not 1 for spreading bullshit. I was told by someone at the club that there was an approach. Whether he was misinformed or not i don't know. I never said he would sign. It may have been a bit mischievous but there was something in it

Fair do's - prob was he'd signed for someone else a few wks before!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/moose_talksport

35 mins ago from moose

Ian Abrahams ‏[MENTION=15644]moose[/MENTION]_talkSPORT

[MENTION=15734]harry[/MENTION]Maddock all I can say about Brighton's signings right now is that I think Brighton fans will be excited

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm waiting for a Bozza cryptic before I believe that anything is about to happen

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Even though Moose has like 70,000 followers he replies so quickly to pretty much everyone. Didn't think he'd look at my tweet at all let alone get us all excited about a new signing!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It will be Zamora.,,

over him, Santa Cruz or even owen. I would take Zamora anyday and the club shop would be emptied overnight of replica shirts, better order in a a large batch of the letter Z!!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Fair do's - prob was he'd signed for someone else a few wks before!

I always knew that he signed for another club before. But i think it was a loan move during their long close season that was suggested. I dont know. I'm not a fibber though

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I always that he signed for another before. But i think it was a loan move during their long close season that was suggested. I dont know. I'm not a fibber though

Alright John no probs

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bozza gave a 3/10 for the Bridge rumour so even he doesn't know everything.

True but I'd give 0/10 to most of the rumour drivel on here at the moment. Bozza does have a track record of sorts as does Empire, most of the rest are WUM or attention seekers as far as I can see

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
True but I'd give 0/10 to most of the rumour drivel on here at the moment. Bozza does have a track record of sorts as does Empire, most of the rest are WUM or attention seekers as far as I can see

[MENTION=5050]CliveWalkerWingWizard[/MENTION] is also genuinely ITK

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
I think we've got to say 5pm Friday is the earliest anything could be and also if its not today, then no signings for at least a week.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Is this another friday where I will be glued to NSC from 4pm onwards.

I cant believe that we will get either RSC or Jordan Rhodes. Although having said that a chap at work who supports Huddersfield and takes every opportunity to tell me how great Huddersfield are etc, was very very quiet today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here