Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sometimes rumours are correct.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
The OP may be talking out of his hat but Buck is a different matter......he recently gave me information about a club announcement the day before it was made that turned out to be spot on.
I don't know if there is any truth in the Rocky rumour but I do know that Buck's source is pretty reliable!!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
He may have been winding me up, but I heard from a well connected source that Jordan Rhodes was seen at the Amex on Monday. Sorry, nothing more to add.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't bear the suspense. Exactly where will we finish in the league, and if it's the play-offs, will we win?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
When he says Up north he means London! I work in London and couldn't get time off so he was up to sign ......me. I am so excited my signing for the Albion is imminent. Although some might be disappointed as I only 5foot8 carrying a few extra pounds and the wrong side of 40.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
So let's get this straight, sometimes transfer rumours come true. Hmmm, the term "do bears shit in the woods" springs to mind.
And after a round of rather obvious clues, we find out that Jordan Rhodes might sign for us, but then again he might not.
The only thing more extraordinary than this thread is that I've bothered to reply to it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
RSC, Rhodes, McCormack and Owen to be part of a monster unveiling tomorrow. According to my HP...

Oh, and Miquel too, forgot about him. All of 'em in for training on Monday and I think the squad should be just about there!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
since it's PSB I take it there's no need to read this entire thread? Is he just saying we'll sign somebody tomorrow or does he give a single clue that cuts it down to like a couple of clubs or a first letter of a name or something?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
since it's PSB I take it there's no need to read this entire thread? Is he just saying we'll sign somebody tomorrow or does he give a single clue that cuts it down to like a couple of clubs or a first letter of a name or something?

Yes.

To save you, and anyone else, the bother of reading it all: PSB thinks we're in for Jordan Rhodes but someone else says we're signing Roque Santa Cruz and went so far as to say it will be announced today.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
im going up to the stadium today so i will see if anything is going on re press conference etc and let everyone know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here