Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something New to set our club aside from everyone else

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
I saw this on the Argus web site

Thank you guys - that's exactly my sentiments and what I'd love to see created so let's get our thinking caps on to come up with some great new positive and respectful chants like 'we love you refree we do we love you refree we do etc etc or linesman EVEN when they decide against us - you would have every press, TV and radio reporting and the more positive things coming out about our club it will all come back to us - it's how the world works - The Law of Attraction is working ALL THE TIME..........and if we replace the harsh swear words which offend some people with humourous kind words trust me - it will spread like wild fire.....just as our fans showed real power in a positive way to get the new stadium - we have the same power to positively influence our beuatiful game and club..........and you know what...the winning will take care of itself...I remember as a youngster going to Anfield and feeling so great at the reception the Kop gave to visiting teams and the officials and we all know what they went onto achieve.........I happen to believe that literally anything is possible......have you seen Dynamo yet? Do watch Barclays have hired him for football shows of his amazing feats......it's ALL IN THE MIND.........Champions League is inevitable EVENTUALLY!!!!!

Generally most people like praise, and when they are praised after getting something wrong they have to make up for it, whereas when threatened or abused they retaliate with the same to get their own back.

Maybe just for the referee? Could we try it out for the Blackpool game?

Good Idea or not?

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Not sure it would reach every single albion supporter, but I actually like it. I never understand how calling the referee a :tosser: does us any favours?
Even in its praise there is a undertone o cheek which I am liking alot.

I say why not, but good luck getting everyone on board, cause not sure how many people will sing I LOVE YOU REFEREE after he gives a penalty in a close game in the 86th minute and we lose!!!!???

:albion:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What?

I don't understand your rambling nonsense.

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
So what we whould do is change "The referee's a W**ker" chant to something like, "The referees a fine upstanding gentleman as well as a qualified official but misguided on this occasion."

Hmmm, catchy. I say get the Ultras on the case.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
How about praise for the referee until he makes his first mistake?

Its all to do with postive psychology
Postive psychology is intended to complement, not to replace traditional psychology. It does not seek to deny the importance of studying how things go wrong, but rather to emphasize the importance of using the scientific method to determine how things go right.

"We all agree the referee is magic" Does the ref feel good or bad?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I saw this on the Argus web site

Thank you guys - that's exactly my sentiments and what I'd love to see created so let's get our thinking caps on to come up with some great new positive and respectful chants like 'we love you refree we do we love you refree we do etc etc or linesman EVEN when they decide against us - you would have every press, TV and radio reporting and the more positive things coming out about our club it will all come back to us - it's how the world works - The Law of Attraction is working ALL THE TIME..........and if we replace the harsh swear words which offend some people with humourous kind words trust me - it will spread like wild fire.....just as our fans showed real power in a positive way to get the new stadium - we have the same power to positively influence our beuatiful game and club..........and you know what...the winning will take care of itself...I remember as a youngster going to Anfield and feeling so great at the reception the Kop gave to visiting teams and the officials and we all know what they went onto achieve.........I happen to believe that literally anything is possible......have you seen Dynamo yet? Do watch Barclays have hired him for football shows of his amazing feats......it's ALL IN THE MIND.........Champions League is inevitable EVENTUALLY!!!!!

Generally most people like praise, and when they are praised after getting something wrong they have to make up for it, whereas when threatened or abused they retaliate with the same to get their own back.

Maybe just for the referee? Could we try it out for the Blackpool game?

Good Idea or not?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Biggest load of tosh I have ever read on here. We need to make the Amex a fortress and a bit intimidating for away teams. f*** me what's next a queue at the refs changing room to give him flowers? UNBELIEVABLE.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here