Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something New to set our club aside from everyone else

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I actually think this could be quite funny - don't know why some posters are so wound up.

On the other hand, having a go at the ref is a great stress-buster. The Donny game was a bit quiet until the ref sent Gus off, sparking some great atmosphere. God forbid refs always get things right.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Sounds rubbish. Man up, this is football.​

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I saw this on the Argus web site

Thank you guys - that's exactly my sentiments and what I'd love to see created so let's get our thinking caps on to come up with some great new positive and respectful chants like 'we love you refree we do we love you refree we do etc etc or linesman EVEN when they decide against us - you would have every press, TV and radio reporting and the more positive things coming out about our club it will all come back to us - it's how the world works - The Law of Attraction is working ALL THE TIME..........and if we replace the harsh swear words which offend some people with humourous kind words trust me - it will spread like wild fire.....just as our fans showed real power in a positive way to get the new stadium - we have the same power to positively influence our beuatiful game and club..........and you know what...the winning will take care of itself...I remember as a youngster going to Anfield and feeling so great at the reception the Kop gave to visiting teams and the officials and we all know what they went onto achieve.........I happen to believe that literally anything is possible......have you seen Dynamo yet? Do watch Barclays have hired him for football shows of his amazing feats......it's ALL IN THE MIND.........Champions League is inevitable EVENTUALLY!!!!!

Generally most people like praise, and when they are praised after getting something wrong they have to make up for it, whereas when threatened or abused they retaliate with the same to get their own back.

Maybe just for the referee? Could we try it out for the Blackpool game?

Good Idea or not?

Get f***ed ****.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
You speak the truth, but the negative energy that comes out of football is actually positive energy anyway, so don't you worry, all is well.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Reading the Argus today I did like what Brian Owen put..

" Same old English, always cheating ", sang the Cardiff fans when Craig Mackail-Smith went down early on. Two problems.

1. He was clearly being fouled
2. He plays for Scotland!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here