Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone tweeted this to Alan Navarro yesterday...

D

Deleted member 18477

that is BRILLIANT!!! so pleased for navs! he missed out on all the fun last season. thank god he's getting some fun this year to make up for it!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Whoever it was talks crap for starters cos i'm sure almost anyone who'd been to a few games this yr could get a LPool ticket - in fact wouldn't suprise me if there's still a few left etc... And if they were that loyal thry'd have ST's or do many away or both - in which case they'd have more than enough points?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Whoever it was talks crap for starters cos i'm sure almost anyone who'd been to a few games this yr could get a LPool ticket - in fact wouldn't suprise me if there's still a few left etc... And if they were that loyal thry'd have ST's or do many away or both - in which case they'd have more than enough points?

Erm, Liverpool sold out. If this person has only gone to a few i.e. 5 away games, he would have been 1000 points short.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Erm, Liverpool sold out. If this person has only gone to a few i.e. 5 away games, he would have been 1000 points short.

oh shit - ur saying the points only went down to 1080before sell out? Didnt realise that and tbh forgot u get 1k points for eing a sth - apologies

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
oh shit - ur saying the points only went down to 1080before sell out? Didnt realise that and tbh forgot u get 1k points for eing a sth - apologies

No, I think they went down to 1050? But the "gone to a few games" part suggests a lack of a season ticket. 5 away games = 50 loyalty points.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No, I think they went down to 1050? But the "gone to a few games" part suggests a lack of a season ticket. 5 away games = 50 loyalty points.

its def harsh on fans that live in diff part of country and just do aways - no ST...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Thats not fair! I class myself as a loyal supporter, i'm a 3rd gen Albion fan, but unfortunately i run a bar for a living, meaning games are few and far between for me, especially at weekends....off to the Millwall love in though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here