Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone tweeted this to Alan Navarro yesterday...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you saying people who cannot get to or cannot afford to go to most games are not loyal? If so, you are a dick.

Thats not fair! I class myself as a loyal supporter, i'm a 3rd gen Albion fan, but unfortunately i run a bar for a living, meaning games are few and far between for me, especially at weekends....off to the Millwall love in though!

Sorry i don't think my comments were taken right. I was purely saying that people who've been going to games this season rightfully get priority - but i forgot the fact a ST adds 1000 points on tbh. Maybe saying loyal was the wrong thing. What I meant was most fans who've been going regularly had no prob getting a ticket! Those that can't get to most games have to accept that - myself included away game wise. (this season)

[MENTION=20047]countryman[/MENTION] - Calling me a dick is just a tad strong you think?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you saying people who cannot get to or cannot afford to go to most games are not loyal? If so, you are a dick.

Oh and try reading a whole thread before jumping to conclusions. I know you're new here but you need to learn to do this :thumbsup:

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Calling me a dick is just a tad strong you think?

Sorry, possibly was a tad strong. But it it pisses me off when people say stuff like that. And in my defence, I did end the first statement with a question mark. :D

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
its def harsh on fans that live in diff part of country and just do aways - no ST...

I live in Manchester, have done 9 home and a lot of aways, but no grumbles. You are right that STH fund the club and they should have first dibs.

I've seen us win twice at Anfield already, so I am happy for someone else to enjoy it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I live in Manchester, have done 9 home and a lot of aways, but no grumbles. You are right that STH fund the club and they should have first dibs.

I've seen us win twice at Anfield already, so I am happy for someone else to enjoy it.

I'm sure tickets will become available during the next week, so I hope you pick one up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here