Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some quick facts on Falmer please.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Elsewhere I have pointed out that Falmer will be one of the best specced stadiums in the country.
I have been paying attention, honest, and I'm pretty sure I have good knowledge on what we can expect, but I don't want to:-

a) Miss out something really 'big' that will totally prove my point.

or

b) More worryingly, say something in good faith, that Danny Seagull mentioned.

I know all the answers are right here, but won't half take some searching, to find them all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is called The Amex, not Falmer. Any club employees referring to it as 'Falmer' are FINED.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The seats will NOT spell out any words, or show an unrecognisable face of some former player.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
“Calico” is not a breed of cat, but rather a description of fur color. Most calicos are female, but occasionally a male kitten is born with an extra chromosome which allows him to sport calico fur. Unfortunately, that extra chromosome also renders him sterile. This will not be a problem at Falmer.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The Barcolo Manufacturing Company of Buffalo, New York, started the American tradition of the office “coffee break.” In 1902 they offered free coffee to their employees in order to boost morale, as well as a few free minutes in which to enjoy it. This will also be offered to employees working at Falmer.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
An estimated 15% to 20% of people who receive gift cards never redeem them. Falmer Stadium will lower this to 5%-10%.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So much for me spreading the word.
Don't come crying to me when you keep getting pestered by away fans 'looking for the glory hole toilet'. :lol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
According to the International Astronomical Union, the three currently-classified “dwarf planets” are Ceres, Eris, and Pluto. Contray to popular belief Falmer Stadium was never on that list.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Artist Ellen Barbara Segner, who created the Little Miss Sunbeam bread mascot, also illustrated the Dick and Jane book series. She will chosing the interesting grass patterns on the Falmer Stadium pitch.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You will find Atilla at the bar on the first day at Falmer. He will be busy spending £500 on a few rounds for his mates.

This is his frankly shit idea of not welching on a bet.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You will find Atilla at the bar on the first day at Falmer. He will be busy spending £500 on a few rounds for his mates.

This is his frankly shit idea of not welching on a bet.

:bowdown:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
In the classic movie-musical, The Wizard of Oz, the many-hued Horse of a Different Color that leads Dorothy and gang through the Emerald City wasn’t actually painted. Instead, animal rights activists advocated that the white horse be sponged with different flavors (and colors) of gelatin and then physically restrained from licking it off. According to Martin Perry, Falmer Stadium will not contain horses of any colour.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Built in 1889, the Eiffel Tower was lambasted by Parisians for its industrial ugliness. The only thing that saved it from being demolished in 1909 was its potential use as a radio tower during World War I. Luckily, by the end of the War, it had won over enough hearts to stay. It is figured a similar fate is in store for the Falmer residents upon completion of the Falmer Stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here