Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some pictures of what the Amex may look like after expansion

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Very nice :D I hope we get the planning application accepted. At first I never realised how open and unfinished the east stand look until a few games into the season.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nice!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'm sure it will be an arse ache but would you be able to add in the south stand boxes and mini tier? Just seems wrong without it.

I'd love you forever.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
The north and south look Tiny!!

After Leicester visited last weekend the Foxes fans were asked their opinions of the Amex.
One guy said the West Stand was premiership level, the south stand championship, east was league one and north league two.
To me on centre line in WSU the north and south look the same size so shows the different perspective you get from the four stands.
I think when east is compete it will also be premiership but sadly north and south will never be above league one, perhaps championship at a push. The home north stand always needed to be a bit of a "kop". However building constraints were never going to allow this.

Anyway, wouldn't have the stadium any different, especially when completed. :amex:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
This is fantastic.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I'm sure it will be an arse ache but would you be able to add in the south stand boxes and mini tier? Just seems wrong without it.

I'd love you forever.

southstandminitier.jpg

Love me :banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here