Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some pictures of what the Amex may look like after expansion

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
These look great! On a related note, as I've probably not been keeping up at the back, does anyone know if is there any scope for increasing the capacity of the North Stand at any point in the future? Or will we remain forever an elite band of brothers?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
These look great! On a related note, as I've probably not been keeping up at the back, does anyone know if is there any scope for increasing the capacity of the North Stand at any point in the future? Or will we remain forever an elite band of brothers?

No scope for increase in the North Stand i'm afraid, unless they bring in standing, but knowing that you are not of younger years you will probably be not of this Earth when that ever gets allowed! :D

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That is some seriously quality pics. Couple of picky points. I believer the East upper will go round both corners (as will the West upper) and it doesn't show the corporates above the south... but what a great vision of what we can expect.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4709257 said:
Not quite a JS Friday but I found a Sketchup Model of the Amex on 3D Warehouse which I updated to include the extra seats in the corners and ESU (East Stand Upper!). Didn't bother modelling the extra boxes that are going in above the South (?) Stand... Not the best quality but gives a pretty good idea of what it will feel like once complete I hope! Enjoy...

Awesome, absolutely awesome.

Do you have the .kmz file so I can update my Google Earth?

D

Deleted member 18477

30,000 fans under 1 roof? i do love playing at home...

Feb 14, 2010
If the club kicks on and with a catchment area of Sussex then it will be interesting to see how they expand in 5 to 10 years from 31,000. Transport probably the main issue but expect one day Falmer Station will get bigger and they will get more busses shuttling into Brighton as well. Who knows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here