Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some people amaze me with their negativity

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
-We got a point away to a team in form in the league
-We're still top with games in hand on our rivals
-Bournemouth have Orient on Saturday (admittedly at home) which could cause an upset
-Both sides were worn out from Saturday's match so no one really wanted to win the game
In other words, get back on the Gus Bus and lets bounce back on
Saturday! :bounce:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've just been through three different threads and have seen none of the negativity you speak of. Seen people that went to the game give honest reports that were backed up by Poyet's apology to those who travelled. Every single person that saw it last night have said they are pleased with a point. Some people have a strange perception between negativity and honesty.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I've just been through three different threads and have seen none of the negativity you speak of. Seen people that went to the game give honest reports that were backed up by Poyet's apology to those who travelled. Every single person that saw it last night have said they are pleased with a point. Some people have a strange perception between negativity and honesty.

You obviously haven't read all of the threads- "Awful result" "We should be beating teams like this if we want to win the league" etc etc and I could go on

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Be a bit boring if we all had the same view? I find it mildly amusing watching the merchants of doom, they'll still be the same when we are playing in the Championship.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
That's what football is all about, opinions. I just wish people would get some perspective...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You obviously haven't read all of the threads- "Awful result" "We should be beating teams like this if we want to win the league" etc etc and I could go on

sorry I thought this was a message board where people put THEIR OPINIONS¬!

I am amazed you started this thread....only an opinion like!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be honest I did hear a lot of moaning last night. It was a poor game but at the same time it could have been a lot worse. The problem is that some people expected another 5-0 whitewash when it's clear that Orient are in very good form and apart from two very good cup wins (frankly better than ours) they have only lost once in the last sixteen matches and that included thumping Wendy 4-0. I said before the game that I would be happy with a draw so I wasn't unhappy.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Your post times says you were not at the game so opinion invalid

Careful. Down that road is Ray Houghton, who believes only people who have "played the game at the highest level, can understand".

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Careful. Down that road is Ray Houghton, who believes only people who have "played the game at the highest level, can understand".

haha true , just when i hear phrases like "Gus Bus" I instantly think .......... here we go , a right charlie speaking here

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Your post times says you were not at the game so opinion invalid

Wrong, also, bear in mind some of us have a bit more wherewithal, we have means of accessing the Interweb without the need of a 13 Amp plug.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've heard a rumour that you can post on NSC from a mobile phone when you are at the footy ? Is this true ? and if so this is a remarkable piece of technology.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wasn't being negative when I said it was a bore draw and a terrible result because we needed the 3 points. All 6 teams below us won and tightened the gap , a scrappy undeserved goal would have maintained the gap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here