Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some people amaze me with their negativity

olliwarne

Aug 12, 2010
Germany
I wasn't being negative when I said it was a bore draw and a terrible result because we needed the 3 points. All 6 teams below us won and tightened the gap , a scrappy undeserved goal would have maintained the gap.

we can't be expecting to win every game home and away. you always have abad day at thr office or are abit unlucky...
we have to be happy with a point against a highflying Orient who have only lost one game in their last 13.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Your post times says you were not at the game so opinion invalid

Heard of a mobile phone? :lolol: sorry to rain on your 'superfan' parade but I was infact at the game and even if I wasn't, does that not entitle me to an opnion. I guess all our fans who live in America should just do one then should they?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
:lolol:
Heard of a mobile phone? :lolol: sorry to rain on your 'superfan' parade but I was infact at the game and even if I wasn't, does that not entitle me to an opnion. I guess all our fans who live in America should just do one then should they?

just winding you up.

So you were at the game but were posting on here.

That's even worse

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Your post times says you were not at the game so opinion invalid

people post from MOBILE DEVICES these days, like I did last night, its called THE FUTURE :thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Keep calm.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here