Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SOME Leicester fans are a disgrace

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
As we walked up to the coach park yesterday after the game there were a couple of really ard Lester bover boys giving it "backs against the wall, bum boys, etc" comments not really intimidating but something we can do without. Anyway as he got to the bottom of the steps the copper took him straight aside and appeared to be taking it seriously, I don't know how it ended but good to see the Police are trying to tackle it clamp down on the knuckle draggers.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
In the queue for racehill p&r a group of 5 thought it acceptable to broadcast that Brighton fans are all "f***ing poofters, paedophiles" and all the other unoriginal crap they could muster - right in front of my 8 year old boy along with the other kids in the queue. The 3 younger ones (early 20s) were the ones mouthing off but I was astounded that the 2 older ones (early 50s) said and did nothing until I confronted the younger ones, and yes it was in an aggressive manner - I don't find it acceptable to use that language in front of kids under any circumstances. My questions are (1) this happened IN FULL VIEW and within hearing of the stewards at the front of the queue yet NOTHING was done, and (2) how come I was the only person to speak up?

Rant over

i wont read this whole thread but THIS HAPPENS at every club! just before kick off 5 leicester fans started mouthing off to which a group of bha fans started singing 'youre just a town full of p*k*s....that was in front of the old bill too

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
i wont read this whole thread but THIS HAPPENS at every club! just before kick off 5 leicester fans started mouthing off to which a group of bha fans started singing 'youre just a town full of p*k*s....that was in front of the old bill too

Being called a paedophile in front of children happens at every game? I doubt it.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Being called a paedophile in front of children happens at every game? I doubt it.

there are individuals at every club who would be willing/will say stuff like that yes! just because you dont get it every week doesnt mean every club has similar issues.

i've heard as bad from our own - doesnt make it right but it will always happen

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Leic. city have to be some of most unfriendly (and ignorant) supporters I have come across.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
of young leicester fans about to enter the South Stand and their version of Liz Costa was giving them a talking to about homophobic abuse and how it would not be tolerated.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Wheres Phoebe Walton 2 defend them ???

That old slag was the worst of them at their place, she never watched the game, always turned towards us giving vitriolic shit and playing with her tits. f***ing slag.

Like many, I've been to hundreds and hundreds of away games, including Leicster 4 times, thrice at Filbert Street, and they haven't changed.

The most wankiest lot ever, and that's saying something over Cardiff, Swansea, Liverpool, Leeds and Millwall.

Ok, they're not into scrapping, but what comes out of their mouth's is a bloody disgrace.

D

Deleted member 22389

Leicester how the once mighty have fallen. I remember Micky Adams leaving us for that lot.
Yesterday was payback for losing at theirs and for the crap some of their supporters dished next.

Last edited by a moderator:

Notts_Fox

Sep 17, 2011
It sincerely saddens me to read this about my fellow 'fans'. I'm 26, been following City for almost 20 years, and I wouldn't dream of spouting out anything as offensive as that. Don't get me wrong, we all like a sing song and some banter but there's ways and means to this, and what you were subjected to is disgusting and inexcusable.

I came down for the weekend along with around 20 other City fans on Friday, we went out for the night met plenty of locals who were top notch. Played pool with them drank with them chatted with them without any hint of trouble. Same can be said on Saturday in The Swan near the ground. No bother at all.

We even made our way in to the North Stand after the game for a pint to let the rush die down. Again no bother. I thought the free train (providing you had a match ticket) was brilliant, I have to say, your club have got things nailed on in that respect. My whole weekend has been a fantastic experience and one that I'd love to repeat next season (providing you don't go up). I've been buzzing to get home and get on here to share my experience, I'm truly gutted to have found this tread.

I hope you don't tar us all with the same brush because I in no way whatsoever want to be associated with the likes of those people you had the bad luck to encounter. Ten out of ten for standing up to them.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
It sincerely saddens me to read this about my fellow 'fans'. I'm 26, been following City for almost 20 years, and I wouldn't dream of spouting out anything as offensive as that. Don't get me wrong, we all like a sing song and some banter but there's ways and means to this, and what you were subjected to is disgusting and inexcusable.

I came down for the weekend along with around 20 other City fans on Friday, we went out for the night met plenty of locals who were top notch. Played pool with them drank with them chatted with them without any hint of trouble. Same can be said on Saturday in The Swan near the ground. No bother at all.

We even made our way in to the North Stand after the game for a pint to let the rush die down. Again no bother. I thought the free train (providing you had a match ticket) was brilliant, I have to say, your club have got things nailed on in that respect. My whole weekend has been a fantastic experience and one that I'd love to repeat next season (providing you don't go up). I've been buzzing to get home and get on here to share my experience, I'm truly gutted to have found this tread.

I hope you don't tar us all with the same brush because I in no way whatsoever want to be associated with the likes of those people you had the bad luck to encounter. Ten out of ten for standing up to them.

Of course everyone knows that it's just a small minority in the scheme of things, although these are the ones that tend to be remembered. Glad you enjoyed the weekend, and do come back next year :amex:

Got a family up in wigston so i know theres good folk up your way! glad you had a good time!:cool:

Foxey

Jan 25, 2012
Just got back and thought I would let you know my experience of the weekend, like the notts_fox absolutely gutted to find this thread. I got in touch last week asking where the best place to part was, you came up with several suggestions, I decided to park in Lewes and get the train in ( great suggestion ). After parking at the station met several Brighton fans who where friendly, informative and showed us a short cut to the town.

The train was excellent and reasonably priced, the AMEX is a impressive ground and found the stewards and staff to be really friendly, even if the guy in the club shop was a Liverpool fan (could be awkward in a fortnight !!!!!!!!). The seating area was excellent (padded seats) even though we didn't sit down. The ground inside was just as impressive and if you get the extra seats in the smaller stand will make it even better.

To be able to mix after the game was also brilliant to get a view on the incidents of the game (there was a few). I did say when i posted about the parking that we do have a few fans who let us down and sadly these are the ones that are remembered.

We had a great weekend even though we lost ( I said we would , still haven't seen us win away) and thank you for the hospitality. Just sorry that we left with a bad impression, which lets us genuine fans tarred with the same brush.

Thanks for the parking advice which was spot on and good luck for the rest of the season. p.s. I'm from wigston :bigwave:

Just got back and thought I would let you know my experience of the weekend, like the notts_fox absolutely gutted to find this thread. I got in touch last week asking where the best place to part was, you came up with several suggestions, I decided to park in Lewes and get the train in ( great suggestion ). After parking at the station met several Brighton fans who where friendly, informative and showed us a short cut to the town.

The train was excellent and reasonably priced, the AMEX is a impressive ground and found the stewards and staff to be really friendly, even if the guy in the club shop was a Liverpool fan (could be awkward in a fortnight !!!!!!!!). The seating area was excellent (padded seats) even though we didn't sit down. The ground inside was just as impressive and if you get the extra seats in the smaller stand will make it even better.

To be able to mix after the game was also brilliant to get a view on the incidents of the game (there was a few). I did say when i posted about the parking that we do have a few fans who let us down and sadly these are the ones that are remembered.

We had a great weekend even though we lost ( I said we would , still haven't seen us win away) and thank you for the hospitality. Just sorry that we left with a bad impression, which lets us genuine fans tarred with the same brush.

Thanks for the parking advice which was spot on and good luck for the rest of the season. p.s. I'm from wigston :bigwave:

highfield drive?:wave:

Foxey

Jan 25, 2012
Ah the Navigation nice :drink: and the food aint bad either, nice in the summer by the canal. Quite a few decent pubs around Wigston, in my younger days I used to drink in the Royal Oak and the horse and trumpet isn't to bad! as they say it'sa small world.:lol:

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
Also had a great weekend (I was with Notts Fox). Glad we didn't do any homophobic chanting during the match would have been very embarrassing after slating Forest for their racist chants to us a few weeks ago.

Very sorry the OP had the displeasure of meeting some of our idiotic fans, we seem to have a few. But they are now clearly the minority and it pleases me greatly how much it annoys them that you can't be racist or homophobic at matches any more. I don't think they will change but it's their turn to be bullied and made to conform.

Good luck with the rest of your season, unfortunately ours is over I think, ah well there's always next time.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are the outside areas within the confines of the Stadium covered by CCTV? If so could the OP not see the film if he reported it to the club and leave Leicester City FC /Police to sort it out or would that be against their human rights or data protection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here