Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sol Campbell anyone?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Wasn't the 'Notts County débacle' more to do with the fact that he wasn't going to get paid?

He also realised that the club he thought he'd joined was actually a tin-pot outfit heading rapidly for the buffers?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
A fit and in shape Campbell would easily hold his own in this league, some of his pace may have gone but doubt he is much slower than what we have and his experience will more than make up for it anyway. Whether his fitness (and head) is there is another matter though

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Wasn't the 'Notts County débacle' more to do with the fact that he wasn't going to get paid?

He also realised that the club he thought he'd joined was actually a tin-pot outfit heading rapidly for the buffers?

Yeah, thought he was signing on the promise of loads of cash being thrown at County so they would climb the leagues quickly. They signed Lee Hughes.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
I know what I'm interested in

his Mrs

fiona-barratt-335219985.jpg

YES
I hope you're joking there lol

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I was listening to Newcastle vs Liverpool on the radio last season and Campbell was playing, Newcastle had already used their 3 subs. Commentator said he'd just heard a Geordie scream at Pardew "take Campbell off, we'll play with 10". That's not good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here