Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sod our luck.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
don't you just find that when things are bad (finding it impossible to sell our house and move back to Brighton area,I'm up for both knee's to be replaced, my daughter is being tested for muscular dystrophy) and now the Mrs looks like she has Padgets (rare type of breast cancer) having a biopsy Monday,but the doctor thinks its pretty nailed on, Ok its not life threatening but she really does not need this right now.
we both had to smile as her luck is better than the two cats I'v just buried in the garden that have been knocked down one of which would be totally unrecognizable(and no owners stepping forward either even though both had collars)

its really been a shit week

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
don't you just find that when things are bad (finding it impossible to sell our house and move back to Brighton area,I'm up for both knee's to be replaced, my daughter is being tested for muscular dystrophy) and now the Mrs looks like she has Padgets (rare type of breast cancer) having a biopsy Monday,but the doctor thinks its pretty nailed on, Ok its not life threatening but she really does not need this right now.
we both had to smile as her luck is better than the two cats I'v just buried in the garden that have been knocked down one of which would be totally unrecognizable(and no owners stepping forward either even though both had collars)

its really been a shit week

Sorry to hear all that, must be difficult to take.

The only small crumb of comfort you can draw is at least you're not a Palace fan.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Sorry to hear all that, must be difficult to take.

The only small crumb of comfort you can draw is at least you're not a Palace fan.

I'm afraid if either of us was we would be driving towards Beachy head

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Hope things pick up for you & your wife soon mate, sounds like your due a bit of good luck

D

Deleted User X18H

Sorry to hear of your troubles - Hope things turn for you soon.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sad news indeed, hope things pick up soon.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No inspirational Albion football to look forward to for a few months either. Sorry to hear your bad news, hope things pick up soon

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Gosh Glas thats a hell of a lot of bad things to hapen in one week. Hope things get better.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Sounds like you're going through the mill there glas, I did wonder why my run of shit luck had eased up :lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thanks you lot

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm afraid if either of us was we would be driving towards Beachy head

Or ask a farmer if you could borrow his shotgun , the most compassionate way to put a Palace fan out of their misery.
Are the NHS only doing one knee at a time , Glas ? As a major insurance company would say "zhit happenz" and there'll be bound to be good news around the corner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here