Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soccerball World Cup 2010 on Tellybox

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I see the start of the World Cup has been ruined. Englands first 2 group matches are exclusively on ITV. BBC has the third.

ITV are SHIT at football.

Townsend :US:

Pleat :US:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On this note does anyone know if the 2012 qualifying fixtures have been releaed yet?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Does that mean though, on the flip side, that BBC have the second round game and possibly the quarter final as well should we get there?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Does that mean though, on the flip side, that BBC have the second round game and possibly the quarter final as well should we get there?

I think that was what I read yes. BBC get round 2 & 1/4 final, then should we get to a semi-final, or even the final, both channels will show those games.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
ITV have announced they will have a special 'Becks Cam' window in the top right hand corner of the screen throughout all of their England coverage... as the boys 'do it for Becks'. :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So ITV take the two evening games in the group, and the BBC get the Wednesday afternoon one.

Tch.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its a friday night isnt it the first one ?...

I have a horrible feeling its the day before a good mates wedding, we will all be out for that including the groom...the chances of us turning up sober for the wedding the followin day.....NONE !:smile:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im not sure i'll notice or care about the commentry in the pub :cheers:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
2012 fixtures out this week!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I have a horrible feeling its the day before a good mates wedding, we will all be out for that including the groom...the chances of us turning up sober for the wedding the followin day.....NONE !:smile:

Nope. First England game is Saturday night, June 12th. I fear you'll be at the reception.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield

No, England's first game is on the Saturday night which incidentally is also my birthday :yahoo:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I get back from holiday the day after Englands opening game. I've already made it clear that I will be unavailable for 2 hours of the holiday

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Better news though - BOTH ITV and BBC will stream matches on the interweb.

Four years ago, it was only the BBC doing this, meaning that soccerball couldn't be watched if ITV held the rights to the game.

Happy days this time though. :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The thought of a month of Clive Tiddly, Pleat and Townsend is too depressing for words. At least that clown Ian Wright seems to have found his natural level, i.e. Gladiators.

God, how I miss Brian Moore and Big Ron...

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3413014 said:
Didn't David Pleat get done for kerb crawling? Sick f***.

Three times according to 'Playing Away' - The A-Z of Soccer Sex Scandals. It's a marvellous book, half of it filled with Sven Goran Eriksson and George Best's memorable shags. The best bit i read was Don Hutchison getting his cock out and sticking a Budweiser label on it in Ayia Napa. Classy.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here