Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soaked To The Skin Today? Chilled To The Bone? March v LDC at Lib-Dems or BHAFC DIES

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
People like you were shot in WW1 :angry: :angry: :angry:

What on earth are you on about now - deserters I assume or exiled in another part of the country ?

Silent Bob said:
I suppose so. :down:

Obviously I don't MEAN it anyway, I'm just f***ing depressed and angry. I will willingly march, as all Albion fans SHOULD.
Note to Lewes C.I.D. and the CPS ... print this message off.

It may harm your prosecution if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in Court.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Lord Bracknell said:
I don't think you did, Gareth.

You posted a suggestion that we all turn up at Lewes District Council's next Cabinet Meeting (which is next Wednesday, at 2.30pm).

But where will it be held? Which town? Which village?

They still haven't posted the information on their website.

If we are going to organise protests, they need to be effective. Trying to organise something, when no-one even knows the venue, isn't going to work.

I believe it is in Seaford, according to the Spring edition of "district news"

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What a rebel that Tom Hark is. If he would only invest in some new waterproofs instead of relying on that coat that looks older than I do, then perhaps he wouldn't be so angry. :jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Cowards who deserted their countries needs :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just love it when you get on your soap box - hope it is re-enforced wood :p

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Any chance that everybody who posted or quoted the 'kiss Anne de MasonicVindictiveCow' on this thread could edit or delete their post. I'm sure no NSC poster wishes the LDC leader any physical harm in any shape or form, that would be against everything the Albion fanbase ever stood for. Just do the smart thing and march, protest, petition etc. you know the score.

But please delete any of that 'kiss' stuff. You're better than that.

My fault for starting an emotive thread I suppose.

Tho I meant every word about the march thing.

Cheers

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
dougdeep said:
What a rebel that Tom Hark is. If he would only invest in some new waterproofs instead of relying on that coat that looks older than I do, then perhaps he wouldn't be so angry. :jester:

SHUT it grandad! :angry:

:kiss:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tom Hark said:
Any chance that everybody who posted or quoted the 'kill Anne de MasonicVindictiveCow' on this thread could edit or delete their post. I'm sure no NSC poster wishes the LDC leader any physical harm in any shape or form, that would be against everything the Albion fanbase ever stood for. Just do the smart thing and march, protest, petition etc. you know the score.

But please delete any of that 'kill' stuff. You're better than that.

My fault for starting an emotive thread I suppose.

Tho I meant every word about the march thing.

I don't personally wish any harm on VD but there again, should she become seriously ill I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. An outbreak of Bubonic plague amonst the Lib Dem party members would not be unamusing.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm all for a peaceful demonstration/march, should it still be needed, in September.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'm all up for it. I still feel damp all over despite having a thorough wash and a change of clothes since getting back. I couldn't even be bothered to go to the pub today, so went and did litter patrol for half an hour or so, as I felt I couldn't get any more wet. Mind you, I don't think the chants will be anything like as polite as the ones at the two Labour Party conferences. By the way, Yorkie, what's the new hospitality box like? Did Ashley enjoy it?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
West Hoathly Seagull said:
I'm all up for it. I still feel damp all over despite having a thorough wash and a change of clothes since getting back. I couldn't even be bothered to go to the pub today, so went and did litter patrol for half an hour or so, as I felt I couldn't get any more wet. Mind you, I don't think the chants will be anything like as polite as the ones at the two Labour Party conferences. By the way, Yorkie, what's the new hospitality box like? Did Ashley enjoy it?

It's quite good. It's a bit crowded there but there seemed to be plenty of wine bottles around.
We also went into the boardroom and spoke to Dick. Ashley loved it and we took his photo with DK. Ashley is also thrilled with his signed shirt.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
September is too far away-we need to start something now. It feels as though we're always hanging around, always waiting on decisions made by people out of our control. Time we went on the offensive against these tossers.

Doesn't mean those turds in the LIbDumbs should receive a friendly welcome during their conference though. They need a serious kick in the political goolies for the harm they've inflicted on BHAFC.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Surely we'd need to do something slightly different? Maybe a walk from Withdean to Falmer or something? actually on second thoughts that's a bit of a treck, maybe a mass rally in Hove Park, or Lewes or something.

But yes, some kind of peaceful protest needs to be done

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Bwian said:
September is too far away-we need to start something now. It feels as though we're always hanging around, always waiting on decisions made by people out of our control. Time we went on the offensive against these tossers.

Doesn't mean those turds in the LIbDumbs should receive a friendly welcome during their conference though. They need a serious kick in the political goolies for the harm they've inflicted on BHAFC.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
The ILLiberal UNDemocrats should be given an unfriendly welcome when they bring their joke of a political party to Brighton.

Can I be arrested for saying that, Lewes ?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Fly the giant flag from the top of Lewes Castle!!!!

Now that would make the news.....get cameras up there to show exactly how far away from the "county town" Falmer is. Then take the cameras to the outskirts of Brighton, i.e. Falmer, to show the castle in the distance.

I can just imagine the intrepid reporter looking into the camera & summing up with, " This really does beg the question.....WHAT THE f*** HAS FALMER GOT TO DO WITH f***ing LEWES? "

:censored:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
yesterday showed AGAIN how much we need our stadium.

It's a duty of every Albion fan to march in September or whenever it is at the LibDem conference.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
smudge said:
I can just imagine the intrepid reporter looking into the camera & summing up with, " This really does beg the question.....WHAT THE f*** HAS FALMER GOT TO DO WITH f***ing LEWES?"

BBC Editorial Guidelines state:

Any proposal to use the most offensive language (cun t, motherfucker, and f***) must be referred to and approved by a senior editorial figure... and the relevant output controller for television, radio, online, and any other service. Chief Adviser Editorial Policy may also be consulted.

Even in this case, you'd never get it through... :lolol:

Last edited:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Lord Bracknell said:
Have you any evidence for this?

My ONLY reservation about marching on the Lib Dem conference is that we might well have won the High Court case by then.

In which it would be nice still to march; but with the theme of "nya, nya, nee-nya nya".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here