Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soaked To The Skin Today? Chilled To The Bone? March v LDC at Lib-Dems or BHAFC DIES

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Get Soaked To The Skin At Withdean Today? Chilled To The Bone? Both? March At Lib-Dem Conference Or Suffer This Shit Til Vindictive Masonic LDC Kill BHAFC

I bought a programme at the game today. Cost three quid. Kept it in me inside coat pocket so I could read it later. Still turned to papier-mache. Got rained on for the full ninety minutes , clothes completely soaked, fingertips crinkly like you’d fallen asleep in the bath for an hour. Waded at snail’s pace through a post-match three inch stream at the tunnel, took an hour to thaw out at the pub. I dare say there may have been senior citizens who will catch pneumonia as a result of going to watch their team today. Somebody might DIE.

This is a positively MEDAEIVAL way to spend upwards of twenty quid watching a major sporting event in the 21st Century. It’s frankly disgusting.

Gotta declare this now.

We’ll have to put up with this shit til we get the foundations laid at Falmer or the vindictive masonic LDC succeed in killing BHAFC.

It is your DUTY as an Albion fan to march on the Lib-Dem Conference in Brighton in September. It may well be your only chance to put these fuckers on the spot and deeply embarrass them on national TV and in front of their paymasters.

There’s been various noises off-stage, and hints that the usual ‘fan managers’ may not be in favour of a march. On the Lib-Dems.

But I tell you this now; there will either be an organised OFFICIAL march or an organised UNOFFICIAL march. Some shitty ska gig at The Concorde JUST WON’T DO

Which is it?

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Quite right. We have to stand up for the future of our football club. It boggles the mind that they are willing to destroy over 100 years of local history. :nono:

Last edited:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
0,,10433~403701,00.jpg

We're coming for you ! - But nicely as we wouldnt want to upset anyone.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I posted a thread about direct action in Lewes and bringing Lewes to a stand still a couple of weeks ago and it was decided to do

f*** all

Dick Knight may be against it but he does not have to sit in the rain for 2 hours catching pneumonia.

Its a total disgrace. I am with you Tom but I fear only 50 or so will turn up.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Yeah but neither is she :clap2:

I know mate, but threatening to kiss the vindictive masonic bitch only gives her a moral high ground she doesn't deserve.

Besides, her psycho 'ex-policeman' boyfriend may well threaten to cut your balls off. Which would HURT in the morning ;)

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg said:
I posted a thread about direct action in Lewes and bringing Lewes to a stand still a couple of weeks ago
I don't think you did, Gareth.

You posted a suggestion that we all turn up at Lewes District Council's next Cabinet Meeting (which is next Wednesday, at 2.30pm).

But where will it be held? Which town? Which village?

They still haven't posted the information on their website.

If we are going to organise protests, they need to be effective. Trying to organise something, when no-one even knows the venue, isn't going to work.

Last edited:

Tom Hark said:
hints that the usual ‘fan managers’ may not be in favour of a march. On the Lib-Dems.
Uncle Spielberg said:
Dick Knight may be against it
Have you any evidence for this?

My ONLY reservation about marching on the Lib Dem conference is that we might well have won the High Court case by then.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm up for this, today was a salient reminder of all things wrong with Withdean and BHAFC.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Tom Hark said:
I know mate, but threatening to kill the vindictive masonic bitch only gives her a moral high ground she doesn't deserve.

Besides, her psycho 'ex-policeman' boyfriend may well threaten to cut your balls off. Which would HURT in the morning ;)
I suppose so. :down:

Obviously I don't MEAN it anyway, I'm just f***ing depressed and angry. I will willingly march, as all Albion fans SHOULD.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
You can atone for going AWOL in 1996 :angry: :angry: :angry:

Good evening - our biggest fan posts :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here