Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So...

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Deluded? You've scraped a couple of wins against poor opposition and next week will get your arses caned by Blackpool & Phillips if they play anything like they did yesterday. Make the most of the league table as it is now nige since this will be as good as it gets for you this season. How any Palace fan has the gall to come on here and STILL claim they are bigger and better than us is a complete joke.

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
1 man went to burnnnnn........went to burn the selhurst.......you fuckin numpty, pikey, cock sucking, palace wanker....before you start bleating poetry, get a fuckin dictionary and look up the simple words to spell correctly...kin hell.......oh and rumour has it around a couple of taverns in town that the yids, another unnamed firm, are going to go toe to toe with you little lot when you show up....don't shoot the messenger.....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Umm, to all of you who were spouting on about you being such a bigger club than us, well, umm, what's gone wrong? Losing your lead to a 70 year old striker, attendances already dwindling, whilst we go from strength to strength, playing great football, our young players in starring roles, and winning three on the spin. And we've still got half a first team to come back from injury, things are all of a sudden looking pretty enticing for the 27th.

Perhaps it's just natural order being resumed? Just as the eagle in the wild may injure its wing while the seagull momentarily soars high, just as quickly does the eagle recover and gobble the seagull up. In this way, once we show you how to beat the copycat tangarines, and you lose to whoever you're playing next week, the world will continue on it's normal route after the small relapse of you being above us.

If you think hat I'm smug, then you should reread some of your posts from a fortnight ago. Goodnight.

So you beat Coventry with two injury time goals at home and then win against Hull with an own goal and suddenly you are world beaters. Palace are a complete joke. We have just taken four points off Cardiff, one of the pre season promotion favourites, and Blackpool, who only went down from the Premier League on the last day of last season. You have played Coventry, Burnley and Hull (all in the bottom six) and Peterborough, where we won 3-0 last season when they had CMS. We also have been without our player of the season and his logical replacement all season. Hoskins has only played 20 minutes, LuaLua has been injured for much of the season and Buckley has missed the last two and a half games. We are also set to sign Harley this week but you keep thinking what a big club you are.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
This thread is comedy.

I enjoy some banter with my Palace supporting mates but have never got into Latin or poetry.

Genius.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Surely NSC can do better than this sort of pathetic knee-jerk abuse? :nono:

Unfortunately not. It seems that you have one guy who's up for a bit of banter, and has now resorted to having a go at me for not going out on a Saturday night and picking up birds.

The fact is, I'm not talking about Palace here. I'm just here to ask where all of you who said we werealready way too good for us after the first game of the season are? There was one guy who I remember saying that they should start up a rivalry with Southampton now that you're leagues ahead of us.

I can't talk from a Brighton perspective, but after the performances we've put in the last ten days, I'm rather looking forward to the 27th. Once we have the spine of our first team back, indeed who knows, perhaps Murray can make his return game and net the winner?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Right so;
We're getting better attendances than Palace, we're ahead of them in the table, we have a better squad, better stadium, better manager and come from a better place..
We've beaten Cardiff (7th) the team that finished 3rd in the Championship last season in their own backyard, drawn with Blackpool (8th) a team that have just come down from the Prem, beaten the FA cup finalists from a few years back Portsmouth (11th) in their own backyard, and beaten a team destined for relegation in Donny (24th)
They've lost to a team that came up from the play-offs in L1 last season, and beaten Coventry (23rd) , Hull (19th) and Burnley (21st), who between them have one win this season, and a grand total of a humongous 6 points out of a possible 36.
What are they boasting about exactly?
Nicely summed up, I am surprised that with his EXTENSIVE education serial thriller, if that is his real name, was unable to notice that he didn't so much have a flawed argument as he had a flaw in PLACE of an argument.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If people bought them, why didn't they turn up?

I'm not mystic meg - i do not know! I think Steve Foster is right re the club holding there own back (didnt they say 1000 comps?!) and that hasn't helped. As for the others i'm not sure. Fact is it was sold out so 20,000 were bought.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Awww its a shame isnt it ? Ding Ding next stop on the Sunshine Bus , St Dunstons !!!!!!!!!

We've had some classics on here but my oh my, this one takes the biscuit. The Palace fan with his GCSE in Latin giving it the biggun because we won a point against a team who were holding their own in the Premiership last year and we're third in the table? :lolol: Class. If this is the wheels falling off, I can't wait for us to pick up again. You tool!

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4322141 said:
We've had some classics on here but my oh my, this one takes the biscuit. The Palace fan with his GCSE in Latin giving it the biggun because we won a point against a team who were holding their own in the Premiership last year and we're third in the table? :lolol: Class. If this is the wheels falling off, I can't wait for us to pick up again. You tool!

Who on earth said anything about the wheels falling off? I'm only on here laughing at all of you prophets who said that we were vastly your inferiors. You've had a cracking start to this season, as have we, but I can't see either of us getting promoted this year. Oh, and the fact that you got undone by a 90 year old yesterday.

Oh, and I'm also having a little chuckle at those of you calling US deluded!

Who on earth said anything about the wheels falling off?!

Err do you want me to quote your opening post - what was it again, "what's gone wrong, a geriatric scored against you, your attendances are falling already (lol)"....something like that? All you need is some reference to all of us being shit stabbing Man United fans and you've completed the full set of tiresome Palace gubbins we've become accustomed to in recent weeks.

You funny. Me Like.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Maybe your players don't like playing at the AMEX?

Scraping a win against a piss poor Donny team, then being pegged back by that OAP Phillips? Just a thought...

Given a choice between three of your strikers and Kevin Phillips, I'd still take the OAP as you called him. Just a warning sister fister, but he looked anything but against us yesterday.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Who on earth said anything about the wheels falling off? I'm only on here laughing at all of you prophets who said that we were vastly your inferiors. You've had a cracking start to this season, as have we, but I can't see either of us getting promoted this year. Oh, and the fact that you got undone by a 90 year old yesterday.

Oh, and I'm also having a little chuckle at those of you calling US deluded!

Fact is you are still on here, and I'd keep quiet about the 90 year old until after you've played them tbh.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
You Keep talking about K.Phillips being ancient but lets be honest, you'd kill to have him at Palace.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4322191 said:
Err do you want me to quote your opening post - what was it again, "what's gone wrong, a geriatric scored against you, your attendances are falling already (lol)"....something like that? All you need is some reference to all of us being shit stabbing Man United fans and you've completed the full set of tiresome Palace gubbins we've become accustomed to in recent weeks.

You funny. Me Like.

Wow, nice to see that I caught someone in my little mind game. Personally I thought that most of you lot would see right through the tongue in cheek deliverance of it all, but judging by the fact that you're all shocked that I had a row about Virgil, perhaps I misjudged you.

And can someone finally clear up waht a Nigel precisely is? Ta

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
You Keep talking about K.Phillips being ancient but lets be honest, you'd kill to have him at Palace.

He'd never have joined us. He only joined Blackpool because of their lurid kit, and with his failing eyesight he needs all the help he can get recognising his teammates.

Wow, nice to see that I caught someone in my little mind game. Personally I thought that most of you lot would see right through the tongue in cheek deliverance of it all, but judging by the fact that you're all shocked that I had a row about Virgil, perhaps I misjudged you.

And can someone finally clear up waht a Nigel precisely is? Ta

You forgot the obligatory "fishing" smilie or jpeg of someone on a boat holding up their prized catch, the other hallmarks of a poor trolling attempt gone badly wrong once you've rolled over and had your belly tickled.

And a Nigel is a right old school nerd. Like you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here