Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I had hoped that this thread would sink to the bottom of the board like it should have done....but no - you lot have given this cheese piece his moment of glory....Just can't help yourselves....

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Who on earth said anything about the wheels falling off? I'm only on here laughing at all of you prophets who said that we were vastly your inferiors. You've had a cracking start to this season, as have we, but I can't see either of us getting promoted this year. Oh, and the fact that you got undone by a 90 year old yesterday.

Oh, and I'm also having a little chuckle at those of you calling US deluded!

Can't wait till the so-called 90 year old bangs a couple in against you boys - oh how we will laugh . . . :lol: :O

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You know what there are four Palace fans at my work. They are all pretty decent fellows to be honest, apart from the fact that they are Palace fans. The are intelligent, witty and we have alot of banter. You on the other hand are a complete COCK.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
I am thinking that Mr. Phillips must have some mysterious rapid-ageing disease and surely needs to consult his physician very soon! At the start of this thread serial thriller said he was 70 years old and over the course of this thread he has aged 20 years and is now 90! Just think serial thriller when he gets his hat-trick in Blackpool's 5-0 rout of your lot he is going to be about 430!!! :D

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
its funny when some people get wound up when someone has it better off after working harder..

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Umm, to all of you who were spouting on about you being such a bigger club than us, well, umm, what's gone wrong? Losing your lead to a 70 year old striker, attendances already dwindling, whilst we go from strength to strength, playing great football, our young players in starring roles, and winning three on the spin. And we've still got half a first team to come back from injury, things are all of a sudden looking pretty enticing for the 27th.

Perhaps it's just natural order being resumed? Just as the eagle in the wild may injure its wing while the seagull momentarily soars high, just as quickly does the eagle recover and gobble the seagull up. In this way, once we show you how to beat the copycat tangarines, and you lose to whoever you're playing next week, the world will continue on it's normal route after the small relapse of you being above us.

If you think hat I'm smug, then you should reread some of your posts from a fortnight ago. Goodnight.

Actually I think this is a brilliant post!!
It shows that the OP feels seriously threatened by our resurgence. He obviously won't admit it, and probably doesn't even consciously realise it. But like many Pala*e fans, he knows that the Albion are on the up and up.
He is looking for any evidence he can to prove the opposite. And Blackpool pegging us back, along with a couple of thousand fans short of a full house have provided him with crumbs of comfort. I think it's great that he has had to come on here and post a load of bullshit. It shows just how much we are getting under their skin.

Enjoy the crumbs st, I'm not sure they'll be all that many for you this season. :drink:

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Right so;
We're getting better attendances than Palace, we're ahead of them in the table, we have a better squad, better stadium, better manager and come from a better place..
We've beaten Cardiff (7th) the team that finished 3rd in the Championship last season in their own backyard, drawn with Blackpool (8th) a team that have just come down from the Prem, beaten the FA cup finalists from a few years back Portsmouth (11th) in their own backyard, and beaten a team destined for relegation in Donny (24th)
They've lost to a team that came up from the play-offs in L1 last season, and beaten Coventry (23rd) , Hull (19th) and Burnley (21st), who between them have one win this season, and a grand total of a humongous 6 points out of a possible 36.
What are they boasting about exactly?

Top Post. That's actually just made me feel a lot better. TA for that

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Umm, to all of you who were spouting on about you being such a bigger club than us, well, umm, what's gone wrong? Losing your lead to a 70 year old striker, attendances already dwindling, whilst we go from strength to strength, playing great football, our young players in starring roles, and winning three on the spin. And we've still got half a first team to come back from injury, things are all of a sudden looking pretty enticing for the 27th.

Perhaps it's just natural order being resumed? Just as the eagle in the wild may injure its wing while the seagull momentarily soars high, just as quickly does the eagle recover and gobble the seagull up. In this way, once we show you how to beat the copycat tangarines, and you lose to whoever you're playing next week, the world will continue on it's normal route after the small relapse of you being above us.

If you think hat I'm smug, then you should reread some of your posts from a fortnight ago. Goodnight.

I am actually quite impressed you can even write ! Well done, your Parole Officer will be proud.
Now off you trot back to your looting of the city you all profess to love so much !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here