So...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
This from the SE London boys who before the season were saying we will struggle in this league.They get a win by an own goal against a team who have problems with players...we still not have lost a game...we are still above you in points and goal difference...get used to it!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Maybe you players don't like playing at the AMEX?

No player likes playing at Selhurst, its a complete shithole, in a shit suburb, surrounded by a measly 12k shitty fans with a couple of tambourines and a St Pauli song book.

And I thought you had to go to Disneyland Paris to see Mickey Mouse

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As my Palace supporting mate who was at their game today said - they had one shot on target and spent the rest of the time defending like crazy. I KNOW our brand of football will win out over the course of a season.

82 forgive me but i had to edit your post for accuracy:flameboun

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
No player likes playing at Selhurst, its a complete shithole, in a shit suburb, surrounded by a measly 12k shitty fans with a couple of tambourines and a St Pauli song book.

And I thought you had to go to Disneyland Paris to see Mickey Mouse

Well, apart from the eleven boys in red and blue if our home form's anything to go by. It's also quite funny you having a go at us singing a St Pauli song. 'Sussex by the SEA the SEA the SEA!' Gets me every time, that one.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Wow, you got me on a typo. I bet you feel really proud of yourself. See, it's this sort of banter which I just can't compete with...

Well, you know how it is. I could have shoved my head up my arse and pulled out some golden prose about the mighty injured eagle gobbling up seagulls but I didn't want to sound like a complete wanker.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Well, you know how it is. I could have shoved my head up my arse and pulled out some golden prose about the mighty injured eagle gobbling up seagulls but I didn't want to sound like a complete wanker.

Personally, I thought that was Virgilian levels of diction. I mean, I didn't just come on and call you gay, I used an extended simile for Christ's sake. What more do you want, a f***ing poem?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
That Kevin Phillips is a bit special, ain't he. :clap2:

Yep. Smashing finish for the second. If it wasnt for his 90th minute equaliser would have been 4 wins out of 4. Not a bad start to the season though eh?

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
I have to say, i've never even bothered to look at a Palace forum / website. I really haven't. Anyway, bless their little souls for coming on here.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
I have to say, i've never even bothered to look at a Palace forum / website. I really haven't. Anyway, bless their little souls for coming on here.

Wow, you must be one of a small minority of fans who haven't bombarded the HOL and BBS with your smugness. I only came on here to get away from it all.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

1 of 100 things to do before you die then,does one no harm to venture over to the Dark side every once in a while,makes the clean, fresh pastures of this forum seem most pleasant after a visit there.

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
Wow, you must be one of a small minority of fans who haven't bombarded the HOL and BBS with your smugness. I only came on here to get away from it all.

So if I do go on your website(s) (link please?) will my PC catch venereal disease? Will I be made to shop at Asda forever more? Will I have to live in a caravan and claim state benefits? If I go to Selhurst, will I be gainfully employable ever again? Just a few thoughts.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Have you ever thought that if you have a problem with Brighton fans who, for whatever perverse reason, choose to go on Palace forums, you should take it up with them?

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here