Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So...

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
attendances already dwindling

Do some research - every ticket was sold in the albion end. How many did you get on Tues again?

Like I said on another thread, it's likely that palace's highest crowd this season will be lower than our smallest attendance. They are TINPOT!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
:lolol: you'd think, with a post like that, Palace were doing better than us.

However, I will grudgingly admit that they have started pretty well. If they keep up the way they are playing then there are more than 3 teams who look more favourable for the drop.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Peeeeeeeeeeeeeee nis ±!!!

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
I'm so so bored of reading crap from the palace monkeys.....It does not bother us Murray went to u...He said he wanted to move up north yonks ago and went to u so obviously for money. So you've bought someone who only wants the money and doesnt give two craps for your so called club...end of!!

Secondly...you lot will never get even close to playing the brand of football we are playing...we have a manager who was a top class player...yours is a journeyman striker (please notice the similarity to murray).

I'm so looking forward to our fixture when we absolutely play you off the park....Home banker!!!

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Its good to know youre here, its good to know your here, its good to know its good to know your here ... now (you know the rest)

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Umm, to all of you who were spouting on about you being such a bigger club than us, well, umm, what's gone wrong? Losing your lead to a 70 year old striker, attendances already dwindling, whilst we go from strength to strength, playing great football, our young players in starring roles, and winning three on the spin. And we've still got half a first team to come back from injury, things are all of a sudden looking pretty enticing for the 27th.

Perhaps it's just natural order being resumed? Just as the eagle in the wild may injure its wing while the seagull momentarily soars high, just as quickly does the eagle recover and gobble the seagull up. In this way, once we show you how to beat the copycat tangarines, and you lose to whoever you're playing next week, the world will continue on it's normal route after the small relapse of you being above us.

If you think hat I'm smug, then you should reread some of your posts from a fortnight ago. Goodnight.

Calm down ratboy

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Umm, to all of you who were spouting on about you being such a bigger club than us, well, umm, what's gone wrong? Losing your lead to a 70 year old striker, attendances already dwindling, whilst we go from strength to strength, playing great football, our young players in starring roles, and winning three on the spin. And we've still got half a first team to come back from injury, things are all of a sudden looking pretty enticing for the 27th.

Perhaps it's just natural order being resumed? Just as the eagle in the wild may injure its wing while the seagull momentarily soars high, just as quickly does the eagle recover and gobble the seagull up. In this way, once we show you how to beat the copycat tangarines, and you lose to whoever you're playing next week, the world will continue on it's normal route after the small relapse of you being above us.

If you think hat I'm smug, then you should reread some of your posts from a fortnight ago. Goodnight.

thing is though my fair eagle, we're still above you :) (Y)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Page 1 of how to make you, and your club, look stupid. Page 2 available via publicly funded traveller websites next month.

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Haha, look at you lot getting your knickers in a collective twist!

Yeah yeah, well done, your still ahead of us by a massive one point in the league, but that won't last too long. I'm not making any excuses for the Boro game, we were useless, but since then we have been anything but. But what I came on principally to gloat about was the fact that you lot were all giving it the big one about how you're too good for you just a week ago, now look at the thread titles I see! Having a go at the plastics already giving up on the AMEX, having a go at Poyet's tactics, and may I add, that a devastating loss of a victory as you had today usually starts up bad runs in this league. I should know this, as a Palace fan being in the championship for 6 years or so.

But still, you're a much bigger club than us so you shouldn't worry too much about me and my little club...

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Haha piss off you pikey scum, Seen the teams we've played and the teams you have and guess what we've got more points and more goals than you have and more fans wanting to see the albion play.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
We must be a big club. We always seem to get fans from other clubs wanting to hang around our forums and find out more about us Your interest in us if flattering actually.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
As my Palace supporting mate who was at their game today said - they had one shot on target and spent the rest of the time defending like crazy. I think our brand of football will win out over the course of a season.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Perhaps it's just natural order being resumed? Just as the eagle in the wild may injure its wing while the seagull momentarily soars high, just as quickly does the eagle recover and gobble the seagull up.

What a pompous ****, you are.

It's just an animal pictured on your crest, you numbnut. If your football club had the power of animorphism the first thing you pikey fans would do is have it as the star turn in your travelling circuses.

"injure its wing...recover...gobble up". f*** me, you Croydon slummers are just plain weird sometimes.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
2 late long ball goals in injury time at home to coventry and a Hull own goal followed by 11 Palace players behind the ball, defending for their lives - read Speroni was MOM.

I must admit, you are pretty good at defending for your lives, you've had loads of experience....... must be nice to win away on a saturday for the first time in 18 MONTHS albeit by an own goal.

Now f*** off

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Maybe your players don't like playing at the AMEX?

Scraping a win against a piss poor Donny team, then being pegged back by that OAP Phillips? Just a thought...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here