Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So will it be Sullivan or Kippers..............

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would play Sullivan.

He has not done bad and dropping him after the Derby game will do his confidence even more harm than dropping him after the Leicester one.

Also, Kuipers was playing slightly below his best prior to his injury. A spell in the stands won't do him any harm.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I would play Sullivan.

He has not done bad and dropping him after the Derby game will do his confidence even more harm than dropping him after the Leicester one.

Also, Kuipers was playing slightly below his best prior to his injury. A spell in the stands won't do him any harm.

This was my point. I thought Kuipers should of gone in when he was back. No.2 keepers are there to fill in, I'm sure Sullivan was well aware of this and only suspected to play for that one game (or as long as Kuipers was injured). So putting Kuipers in straight away, Sullivan would see it as the normal thing to do for keepers, whereas now he has played games when Kuipers has been fit, how do you drop him without sending him the message he han't been good.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I agree with the poster who said keep Sullivan in for the next two cup games and then, unless Sullivan has been really outstanding, bring Kuipers back in.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

chidgull

Apr 29, 2006
With more confidence from playing regularly , I think Sully is the future ! (difficult to say with the record of FDM .... but thats it IMHO )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here