Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so who is the new player

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We seem to have trawled plenty of really negative fans this season. Over the last two weeks you'd think we'd dropped into the relegation zone rather than sitting proudly 4 points clear having played most of the top teams AWAY from home already.

Pretty sure Gus will be moving heaven and earth to bring in at least one player by tomorrow.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
i dont think we will get anyone. but i hope im wrong

You come out with literally the same sentence every time we come close to a transfer or loan window. Its getting fairly tedious, to be honest.

Anyway, Fryatt would be a solid signing. Has scored goals in the Championship and also a fair few in this league. I would rather a winger though than another striker.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Scumhampton want Fryatt as well according to 606, and they say "we are best placed" as we are the biggest club not in the championship (leicester rival)....... not in the league standings you aint, arrogant tw*ts

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If we got Matty Fryatt, then no doubt in my opinion that is as close as we could get to this "20 goal striker". He's scored numerous goals in this division, and the times i've seen him play against us, or on the box, his playing style is that of Ashley Barnes 5 years further down the line. He's not a hold up player, but will get into a number of goalscoring positions, just like Austin, Barnard, Sharp, and so on do/did in this division.

Would be a cracking signing, him alongside Murray would be unplayable against most teams, but there's nothing concrete to suggest its even in Gus' plans. As others have said though, a left winger is more important.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Scumhampton want Fryatt as well according to 606, and they say "we are best placed" as we are the biggest club not in the championship (leicester rival)....... not in the league standings you aint, arrogant tw*ts

Tend to agree that they seem extraordinarily arrogant at present.

Biggest club in the league eh? Think with the rich history's of both Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield they may ask the Scummers how they can justify that?

Forgive Southampton and their loud mouthed manager, who seems to think we play one dimensional football, and he is entitled to his view, all be it tainted... but the excuses and arrogance are pouring thick due to one oversight. Southampton are currently the worst team (on position - doesn't lie) from the South Coast in the English league set up.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Southampton are currently the worst team (on position - doesn't lie) from the South Coast in the English league set up.

Sadly (for my wife), Torquay might have something to say about that.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
:thumbsup:
We seem to have trawled plenty of really negative fans this season. Over the last two weeks you'd think we'd dropped into the relegation zone rather than sitting proudly 4 points clear having played most of the top teams AWAY from home already.

Are these the people that jumped aboard the GusBus when we went 8 points clear though?

They've probably never known times as bad as this in there BHA supporting career.
:thumbsup:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
well my contact that told me about kll,is on standby to pick up from airport so was told,

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Time is running out which is a bit of a worry.We desperately need to strengthen as last nights results is just papering over the cracks. We need a central midfielder and winger.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Central midfielder, no? Pretty sure we will be alright now that Bridcutt is back from suspension, and when Sparrow recovers from injury. Jamie Smith looks very decent as well, and when Navarro also comes back into the equation, we have quite a solid central midfield...The winger is a must have though

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The last thing we need is a central midfielder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here