Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so who is the new player

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
Not to sure, heard a few names lately 'Noone, Jennings, Johnson' but i doubt any of them would join. Maybe Gradel on loan from Leeds as he doesn't get much of a look in anymore because of Sanchez Watt and Lloyd Sam ?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Not to sure, heard a few names lately 'Noone, Jennings, Johnson' but i doubt any of them would join. Maybe Gradel on loan from Leeds as he doesn't get much of a look in anymore because of Sanchez Watt and Lloyd Sam ?

Max Gradel scored for Leeds on Saturday and generally looked like their best player. No way would they let him leave.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just hada call from my son who was told, not sure by whom, that the 2 signings are the Lua Lua brothers which could be when Gus said if he gets his first he could get the 2nd not definte just a posibility and another name to add to the pot.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Just hada call from my son who was told, not sure by whom, that the 2 signings are the Lua Lua brothers which could be when Gus said if he gets his first he could get the 2nd not definte just a posibility and another name to add to the pot.

Four Luas?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Unlikely as it seems and almost certainly is WOULDN'T YOU JUST LOVE IT :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont know who told him it could have been anybody but the idea appeals to me. Isnt Lomano playing abroad somewhere now but he is a proven premiership/championship player. So who knows. I am not for one minute saying this an authentic ' 'in the know' tip.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I dont know who told him it could have been anybody but the idea appeals to me. Isnt Lomano playing abroad somewhere now but he is a proven premiership/championship player. So who knows. I am not for one minute saying this an authentic ' 'in the know' tip.

He is playing in Cyprus

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Aaron Ramsey is available for a short term loan move to regain match fitness after 9 months out - he came through a reserve game yesterday

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Matty Fryatt would be a superb signing.

Lomana would be IMMENSE! I loved watching him play, he really is my definition of FLAIR! I'm not sure how I would cope if we got both Lua Lua's, I would probably have to be locked up in a dark room for a few days to calm down!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
my resident Leicester fan has mentioned a couple of times he thinks Matty Fryatt is off: not getting games, not scoring and style doesn't fit the setup anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here