Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who here is going to Germany then?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Simster said:
Haven't you worked out that our Thomas is a trust fund kid yet Bozza? They're not *his* contacts, they're DADDYS.

Daddy often features. Southampton corporate hospitality for example.

:)

some are Daddy's contacts, some are mine. daddy didn't buy my flat or car though x

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Off for the whole of June & would love to go. Mind you, I quite enjoyed watching the games in town at the last world cup....whatever, bring it on, (except for the Swedish c u n t).

Vanity

Sep 10, 2005
dwayne said:
Ok, publically, I will bet you £500 I will see one or more England games in corporate hospitality, I will post a picture to prove it.

Do you wanna take up the bet?

I'll be there as part of the official England party - we can meet up :p

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Simster said:
England Sweden is going to be a nightmare getting tix. Two well supported sides in one of the smallest stadiums in the tournament (40,000). I've resigned myself to being in a beer tent for that one.

I'm more worried about getting tix for other matches - given the demand just on this board. I know of at least two more NSC regs who are also going. :nono:
Unfortunately most people have worked out a) how good following England is and b) that you can always get tickets outside the ground.
This means that tickets will be at a premium, especailly for the Sweden game as you say. The other games shouldn't be too bad though as the vast majority of FIFA tickets seem to end up in the hands of touts. Another plus point is that although there will be many thousands travelling, most won't be prepared to pay the asking price so just start saving the pennies now and you will get to see at least one game.

Vanity

Sep 10, 2005
BarrelofFun said:

Vanity, you lucky devil! What do you do, to be part of the official party?

My job is nothing to do with the national team, but it's a big networking opportunity for international FAs, so I am going under the pretense of work, but I get to watch all the England games, stay at the fancy training camp at Baden Baden and more than likely stay on when (if!) they get knocked out for the knock out stages.

Really looking forward to it. I am hoping Leeds summer training camp the week after the final is somewhere localish -southern France so I can tie it all in. Should be a good summer.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Vanity said:
My job is nothing to do with the national team, but it's a big networking opportunity for international FAs, so I am going under the pretense of work, but I get to watch all the England games, stay at the fancy training camp at Baden Baden and more than likely stay on when (if!) they get knocked out for the knock out stages.

Really looking forward to it. I am hoping Leeds summer training camp the week after the final is somewhere localish -southern France so I can tie it all in. Should be a good summer.

Wow. Thats amazing. That will be a fantastic summer. Don't forget to send a postcard. :down:

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
BarrelofFun said:
I was going to adopt Ecuador, but didn't realise I had to apply by today.... :down:

Vanity, you lucky devil! What do you do, to be part of the official party?

I think there are a couple more windows, if you're still keen:

15 February 2006 to 15 April 2006
01 May 2006 to 09 July 2006

I fancy Angola versus Iran myself - should be a corker.

Stumpy Tim

I've got tickets for all three England group games. Tickets booked from Sydney to Frankfurt. Land the day before the game, got a shalet next to the Lakes for a week & driving to Nurenburg, then staying with Simster at our cousins in Cologne before flying home with Glory Pie all down my jersey

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
johnny jigsaw said:
I think there are a couple more windows, if you're still keen:

15 February 2006 to 15 April 2006
01 May 2006 to 09 July 2006

I fancy Angola versus Iran myself - should be a corker.

Excellent news Mr Jigsaw. Thanks for that.

I spent a large part of my gap year in Ecuador and my friend married an Ecuadorian. I went to watch them beat Brazil before the last world cup and the stadium was full by 11am with kickoff at 3.

I will endeavour to make my dream come true. Perhaps I could write to Jim'll. Do CBB house get mail???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here