Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who here is going to Germany then?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
dwayne said:
Out of interest how much would tickets be selling for outside the ground before the match. will touts be prevalent?

England games prob £500+ per pair. Yes

Was gonna go but dont think I can be bothered now, tickets are too rare and expensive. Got the month off agreed last year so may just go somewhere hot and tie it in with some diving/snorkelling and wathc it on telly

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
maffew said:
England games prob £500+ per pair. Yes

Was gonna go but dont think I can be bothered now, tickets are too rare and expensive. Got the month off agreed last year so may just go somewhere hot and tie it in with some diving/snorkelling and wathc it on telly

ta x

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
England Sweden is going to be a nightmare getting tix. Two well supported sides in one of the smallest stadiums in the tournament (40,000). I've resigned myself to being in a beer tent for that one.

I'm more worried about getting tix for other matches - given the demand just on this board. I know of at least two more NSC regs who are also going. :nono:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Simster said:
England Sweden is going to be a nightmare getting tix. Two well supported sides in one of the smallest stadiums in the tournament (40,000). I've resigned myself to being in a beer tent for that one.

I'm more worried about getting tix for other matches - given the demand just on this board. I know of at least two more NSC regs who are also going. :nono:

To be honest, I'm expecting to spend the whole tournament in a beer tent, don't reckon I'll see any games at all. But the atmos, wherever you are, will be awesome :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Highfields Seagull said:
Paraguay v Trinidad and Tobago
Oooh, I toyed with applying with that one, but then thought:

If there's anything to play for, I'll be too interested in the other game to pay any attention to this one.
If there's nothing to play for, it'll be a waste of time.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'll be heading over to the Rhineland - I have free accommodation and/or plenty of family in Germany for it to be well worth spending time there during the tournament even with no chance of getting a ticket. Should be fun.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
dwayne said:
Nah I should have corporate ticks sorted for this.

I know of some people that want to buy ticks though.

Seemed strange questions to ask for someone with his finger on the pulse.

As no-one else has asked and you'll be disappointed not to tell us - how is a lowly contract Excel monkey coming across C.H. tickets for this Thomas?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bozza said:

As no-one else has asked and you'll be disappointed not to tell us - how is a lowly contract Excel monkey coming across C.H. tickets for this Thomas?

I don't have my finger on the pulse, I have no clue about ticketing for internationals.

As for going to Germany, my dad is sorting it. Or else I have some friends in Kensington, that I go and watch Chelsea with sometimes who will oblige.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bozza said:

Haven't you worked out that our Thomas is a trust fund kid yet Bozza? They're not *his* contacts, they're DADDYS.

Daddy often features. Southampton corporate hospitality for example.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
SAKE :angry:

The last ballot has seen 6 million tickets applied for - the 250,000 available tickets.

So it seems we have a one in 24 tickets chance of getting any tickets at all.

BOLLOCKS. :nono:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Going with Pavilionaire and three other Albions fans, so it's Brazil v Japan deffo, and four days in Cologne with France v Togo a big chance for getting in on the black market and in all likelihood watching England v Sweden in a bar with thousands of other England fans who can't get tickets. Flights/hotel sorted, that'll do me. Bratwurst and Bierkellers here we come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here