Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what weapon did you take to work today?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In sympathy with the much-maligned Ashley Cole I decided to bring in a meat cleaver from our kitchen. I showed the postman, it should mean we get our post a bit earlier this week.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For shits and giggles, I've brought in a HAND GRENADE.

I've just blown away meeting room 303, which was a right chuckle. :winner:

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Only my sharp tongue

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I brought in a SNIPER RIFLE, my office overlooks North Street so I've had a great time aiming the laser sight at shopper's chests :thumbsup:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
A blowpipe and curare-tipped darts. Ideal for messing around with work experience students.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I brought my car in and ran down a bunch of cyclists.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
A small thermo-nuclear device. I've placed it under my bosses seat cushion, as a joke. Bit like a whoopee cushion, but slightly louder

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've dragged in my guillotine - now when I tell my team "heads will roll", they know I f***ing mean it !

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've bought in a Stanley knife, we got someone to tell the work experience kid to come over and see me and ask to "speak to Stanley", whereupon I slashed him across the face :laugh:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
PandaRainbow.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A homemade bomb in my rucksack, was going to use it on the underground, even shouted 'Ashley is great, praise be to Cole', but it fizzled out, going to fix it and try it out on the office now, just for a laugh.

A homemade bomb in my rucksack, was going to use it on the underground, even shouted 'Ashley is great, praise be to Cole', but it fizzled out, going to fix it and try it out on the office now, just for a laugh.

O.K. I know I shouldn't but I find this thread hilarious. Trebuchet indeed.

Ashley Cole, what a prat!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If I'm not seen again the Secret Service will have picked me up and taken me to Whitley 'Guantanamo' Bay as a form of severe punishment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here