Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, what are you going to ask Tony then?

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Bloody hell -

Tony thanks for everything. can we please expand the capacity of stadium asap to compete with southamptons crowds.also can we recruit a top center back to play with greer and a striker,dont waste big money on hoskins we could have had him free last summer. thanks.

:facepalm:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bloody hell -

Tony thanks for everything. can we please expand the capacity of stadium asap to compete with southamptons crowds.also can we recruit a top center back to play with greer and a striker,dont waste big money on hoskins we could have had him free last summer. thanks.

:facepalm:

Yeah, I know right. What a wazzock :facepalm:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
What a stupic comment from Rob in Worthing - what the hell can Tony say in reply to "I found Gus's reaction and comments following the Southampton match embarrassing, unseemly, and unnecessary; and as such, out of character. It is clear he has let Soton and Adkins get to him, and it slightly taints and otherwise beautiful season. Do you agree to any degree? " - ffs you self-absorbed twat

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
1:33
Comment From Rob, Worthing
I found Gus's reaction and comments following the Southampton match embarrassing, unseemly, and unnecessary; and as such, out of character. It is clear he has let Soton and Adkins get to him, and it slightly taints and otherwise beautiful season. Do you agree to any degree?
1:35
As Gus always does, he is very open and honest with his assessments. The fans appreciate this, and I encourage him to continue.

Go TONY!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
:tosser: Rob from Worthing

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Just a thought as we watch Tony chat away - lots of clubs have rich backers, but very few have a Chairman with Tony's vision and clarity of purpose. When one looks at how much money he has tipped into the club, that might be forgotten. Some richer clubs have less rosy futures. Thanks Tony.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
"Our aim is to continually strive to improve all areas of the club. We do not want to relax just because we have won the league. It is difficult to put a time frame on it, but our next big ambition is to get into the Premier League, and the ambitions after that will be to stay there."

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Comment From Salty
Hi - Just wanted to take this opportunity to express my thanks to you for all you have done so far Mr Bloom. The managment structure that is forming is impressive when you turn the clock back a short while and look where we are. I have my "Amex" brick so very much still feel a part of the club even though I have moved away from the area. Thanks once again and looking forward to the next campaign!

IS THAT A QUESTION?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
what happens if we lose our first 6 games next season?

Have you or would you ever recommend a player to Gus?

what has been the highlight of your season?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
[Comment From Keith Dublins Lunchbox Keith Dublins Lunchbox: ]
One of the contributory factors to the Albion being relegated from the Championship previously was that we had one of the lowest two budgets in the division. Without giving too much away, will we have a budget that is competitive next season for a club that is in for promotion/mid-table/survival?

1:47 [Reply from TB]
I assure you we will have a competitive budget for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here